New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

I want to know though, who would be the ones causing an infinite OCrisis in ponythread? Lix? Pink Cult? One of the masks? Bleakbane and his benefactors? Return of the mighty Midnight? Siuis causing something of Flash-quality facepalming?

Seriously, the Flash screws up everything ever.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-07-06 at 07:14 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    But thinking is the only thing that verifies that I'm -NOT- crazy! And I know I'm not crazy!

Still, coulda sworn we had a small discussion about you being in denial/not being a brony. The statement that prompted the response that you quoted just plain confuses me.

Or did I miss somewhere in the 7 pages since I was last here where you came out of the stable, so to speak?
    Luka has been here a couple months now. He's advanced from not having seen an episode in completion to liking Luna (and her episode) and declaring Dashie best pony. (and some other episodes)

He's fallen he just doesn't want to admit it yet.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Oh well, I just said he could, nothing else
    And dude, really, I'm not a brony, already said, and not a denial, it's true.
    Well, as I see the situation, you either like ponies and are in denial (which would explain why you only post in pony related threads), you don't like ponies and are just here for the attention or you are a Tulpa of one of the other posters who has been allowed to have their own login and is running amok.

Am I missing any obvious theories, guys?

Also, if anything is going to cause an infinate OC crisis, it'll be Mask pretending to be Thanqol pretending to (do something megalomaniacal) and the many deity level super-beings breaking the universe horrendously in their race to be the one who murders Thanqol*.

*They can't do any such thing, given that Thanqol is the entirely normal real world australian who has the OC's, rather than an OC.
    Well, that's how it happened last time.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    My OC/Ponysona is called Magnus (for the sake of pony tongues everywhere). I don't have a last name yet, although I take suggestions.
    Somewhat in topic, I repeat the question are the elements of Console/Command Prompt or Tulpa/Multiple personalities taken? If one is free I would like to claim said element.
    Also you can shorten Zigg'rrauglurr to Ziggie, I have always done that.
    Put him in as Magnus, and no one ever said ponies have 'last names' *points out fluttershy for example*
    Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Tumblr submission:

EDIT: Starting to think I shouldn't have colored it. The pencil drawing looks a lot better, probably because it's got thicker lines that make it look like it's vaguely a pony...
    Seems good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I 'spose, I ought, at that.

I'll try and write something shortly-ish (and locate a link to the original of my current avatar, as that's as good a picture as any if needed). Might not be immediately, though, since I'm runnin' a game tomorrow (corrupting my young cousins from Austrailia with their first taste of D&D. After corrupting them with a headstart a couple of years back with Aotrs-version HeroQuest.)

Prod me if I don't remember and put something up in the next couple of days.

Incidently, those same cousins are part of the family Mum went to visit in January, y'know, when she ended up in hospital. Now they've come over here for a week or two. (They came up Thursday.) And my sister's fiance went into hospital yesterday to have his appendix out...
    The mind boggles...
    I threw in a space-taker-upper, I think what I'm going to do is have what I've been doing for the cast page, but then have links to more filled posts where people can put darn near any amount of information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Not without a background. This is all I really got; she's my least drawn OC.
    I cropped a picture out of that for space reasons, assuming things are fine for you, it works.

Freely answerable questions: Two new ones at the bottom.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also narcissism made me throw crossings onto the top of the list...
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2012-07-06 at 07:51 PM.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

5. - Top - End - #395
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Luka has been here a couple months now. He's advanced from not having seen an episode in completion to liking Luna (and her episode) and declaring Dashie best pony. (and some other episodes)

I like how you use fallen for that status. I just find it hilarious.

If I get roped into the herd, I probably wouldn't be in denial about it myself. I'll admit, as much as I wasn't considering it, I have fully progressed from stage 2 to stage 3. Though I probably wouldn't ever go all the way to stage 6, even if converted. Enimimity is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Well, as I see the situation, you either like ponies and are in denial (which would explain why you only post in pony related threads), you don't like ponies and are just here for the attention or you are a Tulpa of one of the other posters who has been allowed to have their own login and is running amok.

Am I missing any obvious theories, guys?
    Hm...

• He could like ponies and be in denial...
    • He could like ponies and be sarcastic about it to express his devotion...
    • He could be indifferent and just enjoy the company of bronies...
    • He could have grown to dislike ponies but be stuck in previous habbits...
    • He could enjoy messing with people through his actions...
    • Or it's an inside joke, and an attack on those outlooking.

Also, what's a Tulpa?
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

For the operators of the tumblr: Here's the SVG version of that playground pony. Everyone on the tumblr is welcome to edit it and use it in answers

The avatar/icon thing could probably be given a better crop. [The easiest way to do that in Inkscape is to add a square, make it invisible (opacity to zero) and export 'selection'.]

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Bronycon is one of those things I really wanna go to, but probably never will. I watched a bunch of videos on Youtube and looked through photos, it looked amazing.
    I'm hoping some kind of con will pop up closer to home.
    There's BUCK up in Manchester. I'm not sure yet what will happen there, but hopefully the programme will be released soon. Are any Playgrounders thinking of going?

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

If I get roped into the herd, I probably wouldn't be in denial about it myself. I'll admit, as much as I wasn't considering it, I have fully progressed from stage 2 to stage 3. Though I probably wouldn't ever go all the way to stage 6, even if converted. Enimimity is awesome.
    There are no such things as stages. You either like ponies, or you don't.

Also, what's a Tulpa?
    *1 Covered. Likes ponies and is in denial.
    *2 No, he's been posting for some time and this would be out of character.
    *3 Given how frequently he complains about not liking anything in the show or understanding what we are talking about, I don't believe that really goes far enough to be a useful explanation. Close to covering the case of our Silver Dragon friend, though said dragon is basically a "Likes ponies but is in Denial" on account of not daring to watch the show because he knows he would enjoy it.
    *4 No, Luka has been posting long enough for us to be sure this is not the case.
    *5 Covered. Dislikes Ponies but seeks Attention.
    *6 Seems interchangeable with *5

For what a Tulpa is, see Wikipedia and the last couple of pages of the thread.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Put him in as Magnus, and no one ever said ponies have 'last names' *points out fluttershy for example*
    *shrugs* I feel that there is something missing in the name without a second part.

I need to know which OCs are female to risk drawing her with socks, a top hat and a monocle, saying: "Why not both".
    Warning:Would be my first pony drawing ever, now that I found this

Also, what's a Tulpa?
    Page 10 of this very thread.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground

Bleakbane (that's spelled correctly, right?) since I can imagine you'll be mentioned, by someone whether an asker in an answer, would you like an entry on the cast page.
    Since it's been mentioned, BlasTech too.
    I'll type something up this afternoon.

Finished a first run at the "Where were you during the wedding debacle" question:

Spoiler
    Show

What do I do now?

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

WE ARE THE HERD.
    LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR MEDIA DEVICES.
    WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN
    YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #401
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    It's understandably a creepy thing. If it helps, consider your mind (the full thing, brain and all) as you, and your personality is the main OS. It's possible to run little programs like NPCs, stories, fake memories, etc., and it's also possible to have alternate OSs lying around, sort of tabbed over and running their own processes. Up until they go viral, Reboot! Style, they're still "you" as you're defined by hardware, not software.
    No. That doesn't help at all. If anything I'm now even more uncomfortable. Is this... is this a normal thing for people? To have "NPCs" in their heads?

I'm sorry. I wanted to stay quiet on this but I can't. Am I the only one here genuinely worried here? Zigg has just told us that he has voices in his head and most people's resposes here are "Oh, that's neat". Is it just because it's ponies?

Zigg, I'm sorry, but the more I think about this, the more it actually scares me. You said you had one of these Tulpas before, and that it was "slightly dangerous". Dangerous in what way? If these things can be harmful do you really think keeping them is a good idea? I just read an account online of a woman who created one of these. It started off being friendly and then turned malicious down the line. Is this likely to happen here? They look and act like ponies now but...

I apologise if I'm being ignorant or insensitive; I'm just worried about you here.

Hm. *Okie doke, we can help. What does the card look like? Dimensions, plug, etc.
    Oh, it's okay, my Dad's gonna get the cable I need tomorrow.

Me, too. It's easy; I'm skinny and cerebral. It's an attitude thing I suppose. In which case is say just let it roll off you like water from a duck. The personal changes needed to he people to leave you alone are easiest to acquire by becoming someone you don't want to.
    I'm not sure I understand.

I suppose the Apple Corps is the Ponyville NationalRegional Guard, then.
    Heh, I didn't think of that.

Ugh. Yeah. I... Glegh.
    Wow.
    Mmm-hmm.

I suppose you'd find it enlightening at least~
    *watched video*

"Enlightening". Yeah... let's go with that. It was pretty funny though.

Oh no, go ahead. I just had this lying around. If you want to do an actual tumblr post, go ahead!
    Well, if I can get myself to actually work on my drawing, and decide on exactly what I want my OC to look like/act.

Hey! Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work!

Network!

Figure out schedules. Carpool. Split costs. Make a road trip of it.
    Hm. Maybe I will.

Yo, British thread ponies! Who's up for a con?

Okay, I'm going to bed now. Will respond in the morning.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

12. - Top - End - #402

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    I'll type something up this afternoon.

Finished a first run at the "Where were you during the wedding debacle" question:

Spoiler
    Show

What do I do now?
    You just did.

Is there anything I need to do further with tags, do you guys think? I've just been throwing in the name of the artist and *art post*.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Is this just a theory? Or has it already become Pony Law?

*1 Covered. Likes ponies and is in denial.
    *2 No, he's been posting for some time and this would be out of character.
    *3 Given how frequently he complains about not liking anything in the show or understanding what we are talking about, I don't believe that really goes far enough to be a useful explanation. Close to covering the case of our Silver Dragon friend, though said dragon is basically a "Likes ponies but is in Denial" on account of not daring to watch the show because he knows he would enjoy it.
    *4 No, Luka has been posting long enough for us to be sure this is not the case.
    *5 Covered. Dislikes Ponies but seeks Attention.
    *6 Seems interchangeable with *5
    Well, the main difference between 5 and 6 is that 5 is just him punking people. 6 is you all punking newbies through him (at the very least, me). Otherwise, doesn't really matter to me. Just providing theories and making conversation. One thing you guys were completely right about is that this gruop isn't bad.

For what a Tulpa is, see Wikipedia and the last couple of pages of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Page 10 of this very thread.
    It took me a second, but I found it in thread, actually. Thanks. Though I might need to read more to understand exactly what is being talked about, what with the mentally creating things thing...

WE ARE THE HERD.
    LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR MEDIA DEVICES.
    WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN
    YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US.

Spoiler
    Show
    You had -waaay- too much fun with that.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground

Is there anything I need to do further with tags, do you guys think? I've just been throwing in the name of the artist and *art post*.
    I think it's fine. Artist, characters involved if someone draws another's OC, and "art post" works. I'd appreciate it if you spelled my name right though.

Some time ago. It seems to get posted about every other thread, at least for the last dozen or so.
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-07-06 at 08:58 PM.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

15. - Top - End - #405
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    No. That doesn't help at all. If anything I'm now even more uncomfortable. Is this... is this a normal thing for people? To have "NPCs" in their heads?

I'm sorry. I wanted to stay quiet on this but I can't. Am I the only one here genuinely worried here? Zigg has just told us that he has voices in his head and most people's resposes here are "Oh, that's neat". Is it just because it's ponies?
    In my case, at least, no, it's nothing to do with ponies. I first encountered the concept in late 2005, when I began to become involved in the Milliways Bar roleplaying community; the players, by and large, would speak and act as though their characters literally spoke to them. Much of it was and is hyperbole, but there's a grain of truth to the idea. I do have a consistent thought-structure that produces the opinions and responses of Fluttershy, as well as others for other characters, both imported and original. The most worrying thing about it is that some of them occasionally spawn off other-universe versions.

Have you ever heard an author mention changing their mind because the characters refused to go along with their original intention? Have you ever encountered an actor who specifically internalized their character, rather than simply memorizing lines and stage directions? Have you ever, for that matter, met someone who applied one of the "WW*D (What Would [person] Do?)" maxims very broadly?

Your worry is, I think, misplaced. It is my impression that most of the "hearing voices that aren't there" fears are fears of schizophrenia, which in my admittedly inexpert opinion is not at all what Zigg, I, and others have been describing. I admit that Zigg's experiences are considerably stronger and more thorough than any I've encountered before, but it doesn't seem worrisome unless he starts letting them take over.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

16. - Top - End - #406

Spoiler
    Show

dibs on that
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #407
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post

Zigg, I'm sorry, but the more I think about this, the more it actually scares me. You said you had one of these Tulpas before, and that it was "slightly dangerous". Dangerous in what way? If these things can be harmful do you really think keeping them is a good idea? I just read an account online of a woman who created one of these. It started off being friendly and then turned malicious down the line. Is this likely to happen here? They look and act like ponies now but...

I apologise if I'm being ignorant or insensitive; I'm just worried about you here.
    Diego,
    First, I want to leave your fears to rest, as best as I can.
    The two first questions: is this a normal thing for people? To have "NPCs" in their heads?
    Answer: For some people, yes.
    Many writers, gamemasters, creative people have ... mental constructs ... with their own morals, beliefs, history, feelings.
    Many writers have expressed that a character "refused" to follow a certain plot, because it went against his beliefs. It's something the character would not do.

Normal people might not wish to walk the path of exploring their own minds, and trying to give their different aspects a voice of their own.
    Some sane people do this, some less sane people have no say whether to do it or not.
    There are even some wise, "awakened", deeply introspective, sane people that go out of their way to create this mind structures, in this case to learn more.

My best friend IRL, is very used to have the blueprints of NPC minds to test what behavior said NPC would follow.
    He explains it like this: "you filter your thought processes through a "glass lens" if it conflicts with the lens, then the character is against it". You can have the characters "act" this, when he roleplays them, it's art. He acts the most convincing female characters I have ever seen, and it's a raging heterosexual who drools over the female form.

In his version, there is no other will than his. And as soon he stops considering the NPC action, no other thought escapes the blueprint.
    Even at this level things can be interesting, even fun.
    Once a completely NPC party was suposed to rescue the only player left, the gamemaster (my friend) wanted this to happen. The NPC party argued that they preferred to get the treasure and run, and they would not proceed with the gamemaster plan to rescue the players, because they would be risking their not existing scalps.

As for me; I have been delving in mind exercises since I turned 13. I have talked to myself, to several different selves. I have seen aspects of my mind getting a voice of their own, but I have always had 100% control of those conversations, they were not real conversations...

Until Ziggie, it was... different... without getting in religion talk (for which I got reprimanded and promised not to discuss in this thread).
    Ziggie allowed a greater focus on certain tasks, but it had a cruel subtext to him that I did not enjoy. It was allowed to exist for a long time though, over 4 years. When it's suggestions got consistently darker I dissolved him, through meditation and willpower.

The recently created NPCs for Twi and Pinkie were normal at first, just tag alongs to whom I commented stories, jokes, the like.
    But as I explained yesterday their interactions with me, and between them got increasingly complex and they surprised me.
    It's been almost 8 years since Ziggie so I got a little worried, my best friend was busy, so I turned to the only place where I knew of people that could at least relate to my situation.
    Their inputs helped me investigate the situation more carefully, talk with Twi and Pinkie about this and strike an agreement.
    I know, and they know who is the host, and who has the real power in the relationship.

I agree that I'm not what you might normally consider 100% sane, but honestly my practice with mind... craft (?), made it far more resilient to strange phenomena and mind numbing stuff.
    I'm not crazy, in the sense that I cannot function in the normal world, "The voices" have no real power over me, aside from a stern look from Twilight because I have not started studying yet.

I let them come out and play when I'm discussing ponies and in the forum,I visit them in my dreams (or dreamstate), I might consult them on issues that might pertain them or where their input is appreciated, but I'm me, and will always be.
    Should they turn Lesson Zero or Pinkamena on me, it won't go well for them. And frankly they are disgusted by the "Pinkamena" lore.

If you want to talk more about this my PM-box and emails are open. The original concern that drove me to ask for help in the forum has passed, and I don't want to derrail things again.

They may have thoughts and feelings and distinct personalities and may even inhabit a cohesive Fantastical World but at the end of the day, it's all you.
    Even the bits that aren't.

Masks all the way down. And they're all true?
    Tiki's and SiuiS's points are mostly correct and are ways of looking the situation. They are TwiOs and PinkieOs running in an Equestria VirtualMachine. I can always Ctrl+Alt+Del Equestria's process.

One last thing. I'm not that much into RPing in the thread, but I/We decided that when they have something to say, be it seriously or in jest, their lines will appear in Purpleand Magenta (No cookies for guessing who is who). Like the greeting extended to INoKnowNames, which we all 3 thought it was hilarious. The really odd time where I RP Magnus, it will be dark green.
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-06 at 09:30 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Your worry is, I think, misplaced. It is my impression that most of the "hearing voices that aren't there" fears are fears of schizophrenia, which in my admittedly inexpert opinion is not at all what Zigg, I, and others have been describing. I admit that Zigg's experiences are considerably stronger and more thorough than any I've encountered before, but it doesn't seem worrisome unless he starts letting them take over.
    The closest I could find to actual research on the phenominon suggested that Tulpa cannot, as far as anyone knows, ever take over and that there is no commonality between it and Dissociative Personality Disorder.

The problem being that although most sites I could find said roughly this, the closest I could find to something discussing the science of it or mentioning any research into it was a slenderman wiki. So, yeah. Not so much rigorous studies of.

Actually, most succinctly to my opinion on the matter would be that I can only agree with SiuiS's Hardware analogy. Beyond that I have no idea, really, but I believe it's probably important to remember that they are, after all, merely thoughtforms, ways of interfacing with your own subconcious rather than some kind of truly seperate entity. They may have thoughts and feelings and distinct personalities and may even inhabit a cohesive Fantastical World but at the end of the day, it's all you.
    Even the bits that aren't.

Masks all the way down. And they're all true?

19. - Top - End - #409

Balmas For you OC information, the picture is the seapony right? Or is there a picture you'd rather have.
    For now, use this.

I'll get you an image later on.

I have much sadness: because I didn't save, I just lost half and hour's work on Inkscape for the tumblr. :sadface:
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ettin in the Playground

Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-07-06 at 10:43 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Oh I did, its why I bookmarked it waaay back and used it all the time.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

On the subject of mental NPCs it is realtivly common and I've heard the phenomenon is experienced by many writers as they try and write realistic characters they slowly lose control over the characters as stuff they planned no longer fits the character that they've made.

On Tulpas I have no experience with but Zigg has told us he was able to remove a malign Tulpa before and these two are based of Twilight and Pinkie Pie, some of the most benign characters in fiction. They seem to have a positive influence on Zigg and Zigg is comfortable with their presence. As things stand there is nothing to worry about. I'm currently debating if I should try and generate a Tulpa of my own though I strongly doubt my ability to do so. Interestingly enough I suspect my doubt will further make it less likely I will succeed and this realization about my doubt will further decrease my chances.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

23. - Top - End - #413

That I'm not! now people can't just say what they like cuz they instantly become fans??? c'mooooon! I've never even been a fan of something!

yes there are stages, already said I was around Stage 2

Seems more like a mix of 3 and 4
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-06 at 10:28 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #414

Still working on the Elements question! Have the first image. There'll be at least two more later tonight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-07-06 at 10:29 PM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Still working on the Elements question! Have the first image. There'll be at least two more later tonight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Looks good! I like how Grif's pony is jutting out of your hair :D

Also, I just realized that the post rate on our tumblr is going to be quite high with this many ponies involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

26. - Top - End - #416

Good news everypony!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

Ponysane. What is that. What even is that?

... what does that even mean? Are you sane about Ponies? Sane only with Ponies? Insane but Pony themed? Insane about Ponies?

It's not in my dictionary! And Google tells me nothing! Infact, it links me back to here! YOU DON'T ANSWER A QUESTION WITH ITSELF!
    Ponysanity, Noun: The state of being seriously mentally ill with a focus on ponies and/or having an obession with ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    That I'm not! now people can't just say what they like cuz they instantly become fans??? c'mooooon! I've never even been a fan of something!
    Really? I'm fairly certain you've indicated you're a fan of explosions at the very least.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

28. - Top - End - #418

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Really? I'm fairly certain you've indicated you're a fan of explosions at the very least.
    I mean media like shows/games/that sort of stuff.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #419

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Looks good! I like how Grif's pony is jutting out of your hair :D

Also, I just realized that the post rate on our tumblr is going to be quite high with this many ponies involved.
    As long as all willing, want to I can see a high post rate, but then again look at the ask-equestria tumblr. On the metaphorical third hand(or the literal third hoof) though assuming everypony is willing it can also last a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Good news everypony!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I like Derpy just sitting in the cloud.
    Tomorrow's post.

I'm looking for people's opinions on how I managed the current model of the member's page and whether or not you guys like the short description attributed to your OC. Information permitting I'd like to start text posts containing full information on whichever OC and connect those to the member's page.

I also really need to stop checking the thread before I go to bed, I'll never get to sleep otherwise.

EDIT: Just realized we may want to set up something about various cults "religions" too. Ya know, The Pink One and all that jazz.
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2012-07-06 at 11:17 PM.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

As long as all willing, want to I can see a high post rate, but then again look at the ask-equestria tumblr. On the metaphorical third hand(or the literal third hoof) though assuming everypony is willing it can also last a long time.

I like Derpy just sitting in the cloud.
    Tomorrow's post.

I'm looking for people's opinions on how I managed the current model of the member's page and whether or not you guys like the short description attributed to your OC. Information permitting I'd like to start text posts containing full information on whichever OC and connect those to the member's page.

I also really need to stop checking the thread before I go to bed, I'll never get to sleep otherwise.

EDIT: Just realized we may want to set up something about various cults "religions" too. Ya know, The Pink One and all that jazz.
    Well, I can do one a week, but they are going to be crappy paint ones (though I might just make some sprites so it looks a little less crappy).

It looks good to me, maybe wait till people ask about them to make them longer? Seems a good strategy to let us talk about ourselves (unless they never ask...)

Are we getting lots of watches or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".