1. - Top - End - #394
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    My OC/Ponysona is called Magnus (for the sake of pony tongues everywhere). I don't have a last name yet, although I take suggestions.
    Somewhat in topic, I repeat the question are the elements of Console/Command Prompt or Tulpa/Multiple personalities taken? If one is free I would like to claim said element.
    Also you can shorten Zigg'rrauglurr to Ziggie, I have always done that.
    Put him in as Magnus, and no one ever said ponies have 'last names' *points out fluttershy for example*
    Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Tumblr submission:

EDIT: Starting to think I shouldn't have colored it. The pencil drawing looks a lot better, probably because it's got thicker lines that make it look like it's vaguely a pony...
    Seems good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I 'spose, I ought, at that.

I'll try and write something shortly-ish (and locate a link to the original of my current avatar, as that's as good a picture as any if needed). Might not be immediately, though, since I'm runnin' a game tomorrow (corrupting my young cousins from Austrailia with their first taste of D&D. After corrupting them with a headstart a couple of years back with Aotrs-version HeroQuest.)

Prod me if I don't remember and put something up in the next couple of days.

Incidently, those same cousins are part of the family Mum went to visit in January, y'know, when she ended up in hospital. Now they've come over here for a week or two. (They came up Thursday.) And my sister's fiance went into hospital yesterday to have his appendix out...
    The mind boggles...
    I threw in a space-taker-upper, I think what I'm going to do is have what I've been doing for the cast page, but then have links to more filled posts where people can put darn near any amount of information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Not without a background. This is all I really got; she's my least drawn OC.
    I cropped a picture out of that for space reasons, assuming things are fine for you, it works.

Freely answerable questions: Two new ones at the bottom.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also narcissism made me throw crossings onto the top of the list...
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2012-07-06 at 07:51 PM.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol