New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Dead to Rights IC

"Day four of this gods-damned zombie invasion. The ale's getting sour, the food's getting stale, the weather sucks, it's hot as Baator, and I'm running low on crossbow bolts..and the company isn't exactly top-notch, either."

The man speaking is a scarred, foul-tempered old dwarven veteran standing by the boarded-up windows of the Flaming Dwarf, the tavern that has served as your home and only shelter for the past several days. Whatever your reasons, you all had cause to be in Dagensburg on that fateful day that saw the fall of its clergy and the evacuation of most of its citizenry, and for the most part have been regretting that ever since.

Apart from the five of you, the other inhabitants of this makeshift fortress who were trapped in the tavern when the skeletons attacked are Gareth Brasston, the azer bartender who gives the tavern its name; Iluria Lunirii, one of the more influential elven merchants in the city, who ducked into the tavern to escape the skeleton attack; Ivan Sverdsson, the dwarf mercenary now standing guard at the window, who was downing a beer or two dozen at the time; and Kuryk, a goblin priest-in-training who ran from the battle when his superiors were crushed into a paste by zombies. You're all just starting to get to know each other; you've been too busy fortifying the tavern and fending off the nightly zombie attacks to sit down and chat.

Iluria shoots back a jab at Ivan, and they get in an argument, rehashing the same complaints all of you have heard for the past few days. After a few minutes, Kuryk points out that Ivan isn't guarding the window; grumbling, Ivan turns back to the window and lets out a curse: "Gods below! They're back!" As he frantically grabs for his crossbow, a loud moaning rises from outside and zombie limbs slam and thud against the walls. With a crash, one of the windows is smashed open, the boards over it being blasted apart by an undead fist. Several zombies begin crawling through the gap in the wall.

Spoiler
    Show
    Let's start things out with a bang, shall we? Post whenever you wish, and we'll resolve everything in initiative order. Map and initiative coming in the next post.

The OOC thread is here.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2011-03-15 at 01:48 PM.
    Better to DM in Baator than play in Celestia
    You can just call me Dice; that's how I roll.

Spoiler: Sig of Holding
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by abadguy View Post
    Darn you PoDL for making me care about a bunch of NPC Commoners!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
    I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'DiceLost View Post
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?
    Won a cookie for this, won everything for this

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dead to Rights IC

Map--Tavern Common Room, Round 1

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative:
    Gronk: (1d20+1)[19]
    Anarion: (1d20+0)[13]
    Byzen: (1d20+2)[4]
    Gaius: (1d20+2)[4]
    Gunther: (1d20+3)[5]
    Zombies: (1d20-2)[6]

The long tan strip at the bottom of the map is the door, the tan strips on the side are the boarded-up windows, the blue strip is the broken window. The gray area in the top right is the bar, and the circles are tables. When you declare your actions, you can choose what space you start in; I'll put you on the map next round, when I have everyone's positions and chosen colors.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2010-11-05 at 09:34 PM.

Show

I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Gronk, i will help you destroy these abominations! *begins to cast Enlarge Person on Gronk*

Spoiler
    Show
    enlarge person has 1 round casting time and close range (40 ft)
    Last edited by jinx1016; 2010-11-06 at 12:32 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

"It's Zombie Punching Time!" exclaims Gunther as he floats above pne of the zombies and rains down punches on the nearest lurching undead.

Spoiler
    Show

Gunther flies in an arc directly above one of the invading zombies and attacks.
    Swift action to change armed strike to slashing
    (+1 to attack rolls due to height I believe?)

PUNCH! (1d20+9)[10]
    Damage! (2d6+6)[11]
    KICK! (1d20+9)[27]
    Damage! (2d6+6)[14]
    Last edited by abadguy; 2010-11-05 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mootoall View Post
    You. You and your natural 20s. Why do you hog them? Why?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sitting in his chair when the window breaks, Gaius sighs and mutturs under his breath, "Not a moment's rest to hanker my thirst. What has this world come to...."

He pushes his chair back, stands, and turns to the zombies. He raises his hand and lets loose two mind arrows in short succession, a small smile crossing his face as he does.

Spoiler
    Show

I'll start by the table near the middle of the room, the top left corner of said table.

Now for the pew-pew vs. the two Zombies:
    Mind Arrow (rapid shot)
    Arrow #1 attack (against closer Zombie): (d20+11)[30]
    Damage: (1d8+8)[14]
    (If crit):(1d20+11)[24]
    (Crit Damage):(2d8+16)[24]

Arrow #2 attack (against farther Zombie): (d20+11)[12]
    Damage: (1d8+8)[15]
    (If crit):(1d20+11)[17]
    (Crit Damage):(2d8+16)[25]

Also, not quite sure if that's within 30ft (I always had trouble with diagonals). Point Blank Shot if yes, but no biggie.
    Last edited by Zieu; 2010-11-06 at 05:44 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht
    Quote Originally Posted by zyborg
    A certain divine ability confused me so much. I was playing the PC game "Icewind Dale", and got to an undead-infested area. I clicked a button, and tried to walk past them. Sure enough, they started attacking me. "Why are they attacking me," I asked myself. "I'm one of them. I already used..."

"TURN UNDEAD"
    Pardon me sir, but I think you dropped these sunglasses.
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Current Characters + Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

- Gaius in Dead to Rights
    - Basaran in With Hearts of Iron

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Anarion is pacing in the center of the room as the window breaks, a bit of fire and smoke lights up the corners of his mouth By the burning breath of Bahamut, we have a breach!

Spoiler
    Show

Swift action - Turn on my DR 2/Magic Aura
    Move action - Move to the square to the upper right of the furthest "north" table, as part of that, ready my bastard sword

Std action - use shape breath+entangling exhalation to breath a 30 ft cone of fire towards the zombies, the cone should get terminated by the wall at 20 ft width, and should catch both zombies, and if I'm acting in initiative order, none of my allies

Damage:
    (half of this due to entangling exhalation)
    (3d6)[12] DC 19 ref save for half.
    Anything caught in it is entangled for (1d4)[4] rounds

BW recharges in (1d4+1)[4] rounds.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

Seeing Anarion prepare to use his breath weapon, Gronk steps to A5 while drawing his greatsword and, with a mighty throw, hurls it at the nearest Zombie.
    "Not today, scum!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Returning Attacks while throwing the greatsword.
    Attack: (1d20+13)[20]
    Damage: (2d6+6)[16]
    Last edited by goken04; 2010-11-06 at 12:07 PM.
    Sweet avatar of Gikalek by KaptainKrutch.

Now running The Goramitar Games
    IC|OOC

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

When the zombies burst into the room, Ivan scrambles back to the bar, putting his back to it as he reloads his crossbow and cursing loudly. Gareth takes a massive brass axe from behind the bar and hefts it in a defensive stance, guarding Iluria and Kuryk in case any zombies reach them, seeing as the two are mostly useless in combat.

Gronk chucks his greatsword at the invaders, which rips a good chunk out of the nearest zombie as it boomerangs back to his hand. As soon as the greatsword is out of range, Anarion lets loose a blast of flame which sears the skin of both zombies and continues to burn, making their movements jerky and erratic as the fire burns through whatever's left of their tendons and muscles. Through this assault, the zombies show no pain and no fear, and are completely silent. The others outside, though, continue their moaning and attempts to break in.

One zombie turns to Gronk and the other to Anarion, and both lurch and shamble their way over to bite at them. Gronk is savaged by his zombie's crushing jaws--though thankfully the bite doesn't break through his armor--but Anarion manages to keep the seeking jaws away from him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Each zombie partial-charges at the indicated target.

Gronk
    Bite: (1d20+5)[18]
    Damage: (1d4+1)[4]

Anarion
    Bite: (1d20+5)[10]
    Damage: (1d4+1)[3]

Reflex saves vs. breath:
    (1d20-1)[13]
    (1d20-1)[6]

Swooping down onto the zombie attacking Gronk, Gunther's enthusiastic punch thuds into its chest with no apparent effect, but when it slowly turns its dead eyes to face him, his kick knocks the zombie's head off to bounce against the far wall. One of Gaius's psionic arrows streaks past the decapitated zombie, but the other blasts a hole in the chest of the one attacking Anarion.

As Byzen starts chanting the words to his spell, the thudding against the walls turns into the sound of cracking wood as another pair of zombies crashes through a window on the other side of the tavern, joined by another pair from the first window. "That wood will not hold much longer! We are running out of wood already, and those are some of the weaker boards!" bellows Gareth from behind the bar. "We must block off these entrances with the wood we have left, and quickly!" At his direction, a fearful Iluria and Kuryk pick up bundles of wood, hammers, and nails, ready to bring them to you as soon as all of the zombies inside are taken care of.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative:
    Ivan: (1d20+2)[10]
    New Zombies: (1d20-2)[17]
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2010-11-06 at 01:14 PM.

Show

<Snip>

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Map--Tavern Common Room, Round 2

Spoiler
    Show
    Current initiative:
    Gronk
    New Zombies
    Anarion
    Ivan
    Old Zombie
    Gunther
    Gaius/Byzen

Show

<Snip>

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

These things appear to be nothing if not persistent. You all heard Gareth, let's try to buy some breathing room to seal this place back up!

Actions/Bookkeeping:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rounds to breath recharge: 3
    Current AC: 16
    Current HP/DR: HP: 59 w/ DR 2/magic

I think everyone is within range of the DR aura right now, so I'll keep that one up.

The zombie in front of me takes:
    (1d6)[1] fire damage from the entangling exhalation. DC 19 reflex save for half.

Standard: Go to town on the zombie in front of me with the bastard sword
    Attack roll:
    [roll]1d20+8[\roll]
    Damage:
    [roll]1d10+3[\roll]

If that drops the zombie in front of me, I'll use my move action to try to get within melee range of the nearest new group of zombies.

If Gronk kills the old zombie in front of me before my turn, or if the 1d6 fire damage from the entangling exhalation kills it, move and then attack the nearest new zombie that entered through the window at column A.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

For whatever reason, the dice rolls in the spoiler didn't seem to roll:

Attack:
    (1d20+8)[10]
    Damage:
    (1d10+3)[5]

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

I dislike persistent undead, I simply prefer them dead. byzen looks over at the two new undead in the room and sneers.

Spoiler
    Show

Current AC: 17
    Current HP: 28/28
    (DR 2/Magic aura)

note for gronk- enlarge person- +2 str, -2dex, -1 to hit, -1ac, occupies 10ftx10ft space, gains 10ft reach, lasts 7 minutes (700 rounds)

my turn
    if any zombies threaten me on my turn i will 5ft step away from threat zones if possible. if i cannot do this, or i do not need to do this, i will spend a move action, before i cast anything, to move to an open square in this priority
    D5
    C5
    C4

when my turn comes up if the two new undead are still adjacent to each other then i will cast hail of stone on them (no save, yes SR) (5 ft radius cylinder area so effectively a 10ft by 10ft square when centered on an intersection)

(5d4+3)[16]

if there is only one zombie left of the two new ones or the have split apart i will instead cast magic missile on the closest one (no save, yes SR)

(4d4+7)[15]

Last edited by jinx1016; 2010-11-06 at 08:40 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

Gaius calls to Gareth, "We'll clear the hole, and you patch it up Gareth. We have no time to waste."

Spoiler
    Show

Current HP: 50/50
    (DR 2/Magic aura)

On my turn-
    Free Action: 5-foot shift away from Zombie(s) if threatened, to D6

Move Action: Concentration check to become psionically focused (DC 20)
    - (1d20+12)[18]

Free Action: If Psionically Focused, expend focus to gain Psionic Shot bonus of +2d6 to damage

Standard Action: Mind Arrow at closest Zombie
    - Attack: (1d20+13)[21]
    - Damage: (1d8+8)[15] + (2d6)[8] (Psionic Shot damage)

Swift Action: Concentration check to regain Psionic focus (at -5 penalty) from True Focus feat
    - (1d20+7)[14]
    Last edited by Zieu; 2010-11-06 at 07:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    A certain divine ability confused me so much. I was playing the PC game "Icewind Dale", and got to an undead-infested area. I clicked a button, and tried to walk past them. Sure enough, they started attacking me. "Why are they attacking me," I asked myself. "I'm one of them. I already used..."

"TURN UNDEAD"
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14

Gunther charges down toward the zombies with a cry in a flail of limbs. "SWWWOOOOOPING STRIKE OF ZOMBIE DOOOOOOOM!!"

Spoiler
    Show

Charge from B5 to B7.
    Full attack -> flurry of blows
    Total AB = 10+2-2 = +10
    2 attacks
    AC: 27

First attack to A8
    Trip attempt
    Melee touch attack (1d20+10)[30]
    If successful, opposed trip check (1d20+9)[15]
    If tripped, follow up attack from Improved Trip with Snap Kick (1d20+8)[23] Dmg: (2d6+6)[15]
    Snap Kick (1d20+8)[14] Dmg: (2d6+6)[14]

2nd Attack to C8
    Trip attempt
    Melee touch attack (1d20+10)[18]
    If successful, opposed trip check (1d20+9)[24]
    If tripped, follow up attack from Improved Trip with Snap Kick (1d20+8)[23] Dmg: (2d6+6)[10]
    Snap Kick (1d20+8)[18] Dmg: (2d6+6)[12]

15. - Top - End - #15

Spoiler
    Show

Opposed trip checks in case I failed earlier trip checks
    (1d20+9)[29]
    (1d20+9)[19]

16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gronk catches his greatsword deftly and with a moment's hesitation, now large sized, uses his Whirling Frenzy and pounces at the zombies, charging to G6

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1 v. I6: (1d20+13)[22]
    Damage 1: (2d6+10)[20]

Attack 2 v. I5: (1d20+13)[30]
    Damage 2: (2d6+10)[20]

Attack 3 v. I6: (1d20+8)[19]
    Damage 3: (2d6+10)[17]
    Sweet avatar of Gikalek by KaptainKrutch.

Now running The Goramitar Games
    IC|OOC

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Gronk's heavy blows with his greatsword bisect one of his targets and hacks the arms off its companion. The armless zombie looses a shriek of rage from its decaying vocal cords and lunges in to bite him in retaliation. On the other side of the room, the zombies who just entered rush toward Ivan, clawing and biting. The zombie Anarion is already fighting just refuses to give up. His bastard sword decapitates it easily, but it stays upright, wicked claws reaching for him. The banging on the walls continues, but no other boarded-up doors or windows are breached. Yet.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gronk
    Bite: (1d20+3)[14]; Damage: (1d4+1)[4]

Anarion
    Claw: (1d20+3)[14]; Damage: (1d6+1)[3]

Ivan
    Bite: (1d20+3)[12]; Damage: (1d4+1)[3]
    Bite: (1d20+3)[11]; Damage: (1d4+1)[5]

Once again, with moaning and groaning from outside, more zombies enter the room...but these are different, not nearly as large and imposing as the others, and not nearly as rotten. In fact, while it's almost impossible to tell what creatures the others were in life, these new ones are mostly recognizable as citizens of Dagensburg that you saw on the streets just a few days before the zombies came.

Ivan, massive crossbow finally reloaded, steps back through the waist-high door to the bar and fires at one of the zombies attacking him, his bolt almost knocking one of its legs off, and he begins reloading again. Meanwhile, Gunther, Gaius, and Byzen are a well-oiled machine. Gunther's theatrics pay off, as he knocks Anarion's zombie to the ground and punts its head off into the far wall and does the same thing to the nearest newcomer. Byzen's hail of rocks crushes the other new zombie (as well as the old zombie Ivan hit) while Gaius's mind arrow blows apart the last of the old zombies, leaving the west window free of zombies--for now, at least.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ivan's attack
    B9 Zombie
    Crossbow: (1d20+9)[17]; Damage: (3d8+2)[14]

Zombie's Trip check:
    (1d20+1)[19]

Iluria and Kuryk rush out into the middle of the room and board up the clear window once they're sure nothing else will come through it immediately, leaving only one window to deal with.

Show

<Snip>

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Map--Tavern Common Room, Round 3

Show

<Snip>

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quickly folks, let's get those boards in place! Anarion yells to Iluria and Kuryk. "By Bahamut's claws, let's close this east window!" he continues as he advances on the eastern zombies.

Actions/Bookkeeping
    Spoiler
    Show

Current HP/DR: HP: 59 DR 2/magic
    Breath recharges in 2 rounds.

Move: E7->F7->G7->H7
    Std: Attack the townfolk zombie at I6 with my bastard sword!
    Attack:
    (1d20+8)[11]
    Damage:
    (1d10+3)[11]

If that guy is down already, move D8->E7->F6->G5 and attack the zombie at H5!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

With a quick fist pump and a grin, Gaius says to himself "Ha! That's one for me!". He then turns to the Eastern window and pauses for a moment, concentrating his power into a single shot against the newer foes:

Spoiler
    Show

Current HP: 50/50
    (DR 2/Magic, from aura)

On my turn-

Move Action: Concentration check to become psionically focused (DC 20)
    - (1d20+12)[26]

Free Action: If Psionically Focused, expend focus to gain Psionic Shot bonus of +2d6 to damage

Standard Action: Mind Arrow at Zombie at I5
    - Attack: (1d20+14)[27]
    - Damage: (1d8+9)[15] + (2d6)[8] (Psionic Shot damage)

Swift Action: Concentration check to regain Psionic focus (at -5 penalty) from True Focus feat (DC 20)
    - (1d20+7)[20]
    (Psionically Focused)

Last edited by Zieu; 2010-11-07 at 06:44 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

"TURN UNDEAD"
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

"keep an eye out for more breaches, we need to keep the defenseless elf and goblin safe from harm"

Spoiler
    Show
    (DR 2/Magic aura)

my turn

when my turn comes up, if any undead are still adjacent to each other then i will cast hail of stone on them(avoiding party members at all costs) (no save, yes SR) (5 ft radius cylinder area so effectively a 10ft by 10ft square when centered on an intersection)

(5d4+3)[18]

if i cannot avoid party members, or the undead split apart, or there is only one left, i will target a wounded undead or the last undead with magic missile (no save, yes SR)

(4d4+7)[17]
    Last edited by jinx1016; 2010-11-07 at 09:52 PM.
    All posting from me is on hold until life issues are resolved. sorry to DM's and fellow players for the inconvenience.

22. - Top - End - #22

Gunther swiftly skirts around the tables, moving within range to smash more zombies to pulpy bits.

"HIA!!"

Spoiler
    Show

Move: to H4, skirting around tables to avoid AoO

Std: Leading the Attack (1d20+8)[25]
    Dmg (2d6+6)[10]

Snap Kick - Trip
    Melee touch (1d20+8)[18]
    Trip Check (1d20+9)[10]
    (( Opposed check in case I fail [roll]1d20+9[roll]
    Follow up attack if zombie falls
    roll]1d20+12[/roll]
    Dmg (2d6+4)[8]

23. - Top - End - #23

Spoiler
    Show

Re-doing rolls that failed above
    (( Opposed check in case I fail)) (1d20+9)[10]
    Follow up attack if zombie falls
    (1d20+12)[23]

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Gronk moves his weapon into a defensive position and holds his ground, hoping to prevent the zombies from reaching farther into the room. Unimpressed by his defiance, the commoner zombies shamble around the big hulking one and move in to claw him. He is too quick for them, however, and manages to dodge their clumsy swings.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gronk will take the total defense action this round.

Gronk
    Bite: (1d20+2)[5]; Damage: (1d6+1)[7]
    Bite: (1d20+2)[19]; Damage: (1d6+1)[3]

Anarion's blade takes out a good chunk of the nearest commoner zombie; it's hanging together by a few tendons at this point. Its expression is frozen in a rictus of fear from its moment of death, so as it turns to face him with its broken body, it seems to be cowering in despair. Ivan soon puts it out of its misery with his crossbow, his bolt flying across the room and embedding itself in the zombie's head with the sound of an overripe melon hitting the floor. "Good hit, boy, and thanks for lining him up!" he calls to Anarion as he once again begins reloading his crossbow.

The larger zombie, ignoring Anarion's attack on its ally, snarls and attempts to bite Gronk. When it does so, Gunther comes screaming around to its left and plants a solid kick on its knee. The rotted limb snaps easily, and as it falls, Gaius's mind arrow finds its head and blows it to pieces. That leaves a single commoner zombie standing...but not for long, as Byzen's swarm of force missiles pulverizes it into dust. "You did it!" exclaims Kuryk in his squeaky voice as he and Iluria quickly rush over and seal up that window, only moments before more zombies crawl in.

Spoiler
    Show
    The zombies 5-foot step to H6 and H7, so Anarion's movement stops at G7.

Ivan's attack
    Crossbow: (1d20+9)[11]; Damage: (3d8+2)[17]

Gronk
    Bite: (1d20+3)[16]; Damage: (1d4+1)[3]

Gareth begins to congratulate everyone, and Iluria looks like she wants to plant a kiss on Gunther's cheek, when for some reason the crashing and banging outside outside quiets. One moment of silence...two moments of silence...then suddenly a thick, muscled undead arm crashes through the front door. Its wickedly-serrated claws gleam in what little light there is in the tavern room, and many glyphs and sigils carved into its pale, taught skin glow an eerie green in the near-darkness.

"By Zaaman Rul," breathes Gareth, "I haven't ever seen anything like that." As the door flexes and bends under the strain of the creature's assault, Ivan snaps "Well, what're you waiting for? Stop that thing!"
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2011-03-15 at 01:45 PM.

Show

<Snip>

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Map--Tavern Common Room, Round 4

Show

<Snip>

26. - Top - End - #26

((Very nice pixel hand, PoDL, very nice! Love the maps.))

Gunther stares a while at the hand, then steels his nerves and shouts to the others, "Get the civillians to the upper floors, this place may not hold. I'll try to delay this thing as much as possible!"

He grabs a molotov off the table whilst moving near the hand and unleases a focused punch!

Actions
    Spoiler
    Show

Move: Move through F4 to grab a molotov (swift) and then move to F2
    Std: Initiate Stone Bones Manuever
    Fight Defensively, AB -4, AC +3 (Tumble ranks >5)
    Attack roll (1d20+6)[21]
    Damage (2d6+6)[14] (Slashing damage)

If hit I get DR 5/adamantine until the the start of my next turn
    AC: 32 Touch: 23 Flat footed: 26
    Last edited by abadguy; 2010-11-11 at 01:33 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Anarion's jaw drops for a moment. My god, that thing is probably enormous! He pulls his tongue off of the floor. Has anyone ever seen anything like that before??

Actions/Bookkeeping
    Spoiler
    Show

Current HP/DR: HP: 59 DR 2/magic
    Breath recharges in 1 rounds.

Swift: Keep DR Aura up, I think we're going to need it.
    Move: Move 20ft G7->G3 directly (if I can move through G's square)
    Std: Ready an action to attack if the zombie enters my threatened area

If I can't move through G's square, I'll take a double move to go around him ending in G3.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Die Roll
    Spoiler
    Show

In case the readied action gets triggered:
    Attack:
    (1d20+8)[25]
    Damage:
    (1d10+3)[7]

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

When he breaks that door open, this could get ugly very quick! Gareth, Ivan keep Iluria and Kuryk safe. It's time to get messy.

Spoiler
    Show
    (DR 2/Magic aura)

5ft step back to E6

cast grease on the 10x10 section in front of the door. (D1-2 , E1-2)
    All posting from me is on hold until life issues are resolved. sorry to DM's and fellow players for the inconvenience.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

As Iluria and Kuryk rush to the doors upstairs, Gareth holds up a hand to stop them as he rummages through the bottles behind the bar. He pulls out six average-looking bottles and plunks them on the bar, then opens them and stuffs a cloth napkin in the top of each one. Being an azer, he usually wears heavy gauntlets to prevent his natural flames from warming the alcohol he serves, but he takes them off now and waves a hand over the row of bottles, setting all the napkins alight.

"There. Those should serve well enough in place of alchemist's fire; wasn't like I was going to be able to sell the last of that three-copper grog anyhow." He puts his gauntlets back on and motions for Iluria and Kuryk to bring them out to you and place them on the middle table, after which they continue their retreat to the upstairs.

Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone standing in or moving through the four squares of the central table (E4, E5, F4, F5) can pick up one of the molotovs as a swift action; they're treated as alchemist's fire in all respects.

Show

<Snip>