New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Curse of the Crimson Throne [PF1]

I am thinking of a character. just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Are gnolls possible? I can't find any racial feats to go with but I have some ideas, at least.
    There is Snapping Jaws. Gains a natural bite attack. Opens to Blood Feast that gives a +1 on bite till the end of next turn.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Are gnolls possible? I can't find any racial feats to go with but I have some ideas, at least.
    I don't think they're well supported. Or common in civilization. You might not be the only gnoll in the city, but expect to have trouble blending into crowds. Or not dispersing crowds (Or alternatively gathering the wrong kind of crowds). That said, it could be interesting to have a heroic monster type, so it's not out of the question.
    I don't think gnolls are a well-supported race when it comes to Feats. Picking a Feat that requires being taken at level 1 or Skill Focus are options. (I suppose one of the Feats that gives +2 to two skills would also be available in lieu of those)

Quote Originally Posted by ProgressPaladin View Post
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2903121
    I have my sheet ready, still working on the backstory.
    Sheet appears to be in order, waiting on backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    WIP sheet

I have a question. How worried we should be about tracking food and ammunition?
    Mechanics seem to be fine, at least what's there. Waiting for equipment and backstory, but the concept you mentioned before sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Here's Banagher's character sheet so far. I'm thinking about taking a Drawback and third Trait (maybe Draconic Destiny, to reflect that his education has gotten him involved with forces he hasn't even considered). He also needs equipment.
    I think there's a mistake with your ability scores. 16, 14(16 racial), 10, 10, 14, 12 comes to 22 Point Buy. Curious to see the backstory on how a ninja came to be in Korvosa. (Perhaps there is an old master, or ancient texts, or a mixup of monk and rogue training?)

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    Not finished just yet, gotta pick her skills and spend a little more gold but it gives an idea what she'll be like. Her damage probably won't be particularly impressive until she hits third level, but still...
    Seems interesting. Are you planning to go for two-weapon feint route or count on flanking?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrfalcon View Post
    Vincent Foundling is finished and ready for review. Unlucky street rat turned unlicensed doctor for the poor and destitute of the slums.
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
    Now do I risk rolling for gold to get my chain shirt or do I settle for studded leather for now and grab a chain shirt first chance I get? Anyway here's Lily's sheet.

And here's her Background
    Spoiler: Background
    Show
    Lily Rush was born and raised on the unforgiving streets of Korvosa, along with her younger sister Rose. After losing their parents at a tender age, it was Lily who took upon herself to protect and provide for the two of them. Growing up fast and hard under harsh conditions, Lily developed a tough exterior, hiding her soft heart beneath layers of sarcasm, rudeness, and impatience. Those fortunate enough to break through this rough façade found her to possess a sharp wit, genuine care towards others, and fierce loyalty to her friends. There was no question about it; Lily Rush was as far from a delicate lady as one could imagine – she was a true tomboy.

Life had not been kind to the sisters, yet they managed to survive against all odds. While Lily honed her fists into deadly weapons, defending them from danger lurking around every corner, Rose displayed extraordinary talent in singing and painting. Recognizing her gift, the Temple of Shelyn offered her shelter and a chance to learn music and artistry within its sacred walls. Although torn between staying together and providing a better future for her sister, Lily eventually accepted the offer, knowing that life inside the temple would give Rose opportunities she never could. With a heavy heart, Lily watched her little sister walk away, praying that someday they might reunite.

As time passed, Lily fell in with a retired mercenary named Aldous Stonehand, an Orc from Mwangi, whose battle scars bore testament to his storied past. Sensing potential in the fiery street urchin, Aldous decided to take Lily under his wing, teaching her various combat styles. Under his tutelage, she blossomed into a formidable fighter, specializing in brutal bare-knuckle boxing matches. To make ends meet, Lily resorted to participating in underground fights, quickly earning a reputation as an up-and-coming force in Korvosa's seedy underbelly. Her combative prowess did more than just pay the bills; it brought her attention from unexpected corners, including the occasional admiration of highborn men like William Highcastle, the charming (if somewhat roguish) illegitimate son of a local noble family. Their tumultuous romantic escapades became something of a legend among Korvosan society, though neither ever truly committed to each other.

Just when things seemed to settle down for Lily, she received shattering news: Rose had vanished without a trace from the Temple of Shelyn. Panicked, Lily sought answers, learning that a gang of child thieves calling themselves "Lamm's Lambs" may have played a part in her disappearance. Desperate to save her sister from whatever fate befell her, Lily set out on a dangerous journey to track down these mysterious children. Armed with nothing but her quick mind, fearsome fists, and steadfast determination, Lily vowed to bring Rose home safely - no matter the cost.
    Sheet and backstory look good. If I could ask, please put the backstory to the sheet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
    I am going with a suspended Korvosan guard for flavor. Mechanics is done. Doing fluff atm. Here is his sheet.
    Looks good sheet-wise. I appreciate the Adopted>Helpful trait, I've tried combining it with bodyguard myself. (didn't get to play though)

Edit: I'm planning to make the selections and getting the game started by next weekend, unless folks need more time.
    Last edited by Kallimakus; 2024-05-11 at 03:24 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Hypothetically, could I get the scent ability instead of a free feat? If not, I may settle for an EWP feat of some sort. I'd go with that snapping jaws feat or a monster feat like improved natural armor if that's okay...
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2024-05-11 at 10:16 PM.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

My finals are next week, so I should be able to get it done after that. Just a heads up on the time frame.
    For every battle lost, there is a battle won.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateGuy

I'm certainly interested! Looking at making an Undine Warpriest

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright the sheet is done. Backstory is a bit short for my liking, so perhaps I can expand in later

Spoiler: Ember
    Show

sheet

Embers childhood was hard, as any child in an under-funded orphanage. From there, it got worse when she was sold to Gaedren. The living agreement was pretty much the same, but now she had to do hard labour. Not an easy task for someone as small or as weak as her.

This meant repeated failures, punishments and eventual. Eventually, her injuries added up, and she was left for dead. Through a twist of fate, she survived. On her own, it was not easy, but keeping all the profit help, not to mention new found freedom. It was in that freedom that awaken her magic. With, magic... surviving got easier.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kallimakus View Post
    Seems interesting. Are you planning to go for two-weapon feint route or count on flanking?
    Two-Weapon Feinting does seem to be the way to go, although it is quite feat intensive. Since you’re using Elephant in the Room to get rid of feat taxes, can get the Acrobatic feat for free? It’s a pretty terrible feat but I need both it and Combat Expertise to pick up Slayer’s Feint, which allows me to use acrobatics instead of bluff for feinting. For feinting to work, though, I’m probably going to need all of these…

Two Weapon Fighting
    Acrobatic
    Combat Expertise (second level?)
    Slayer’s Feint (third level?) (use acrobatics instead of bluff)
    Improved Feint (fourth level?) (feint as a move action)
    Two Weapon Feint (fifth level?) (forgo first attack to feint)
    Greater Feint (eighth level?) (target loses dex bonus until start of my next turn, good for allies)
    Improved Two Weapon Fighting (ninth level?) (get a second off-hand attack at -5)
    Improved Two Weapon Feint (tenth level?) (same as greater feint, actually)

If I use the second level Rogue talent to pick up Combat Expertise and you allow me to skip Acrobatic, I will be eligible to pick up Slayer’s Feint at third level, but now I’m looking at it there may be redundancies. Do I really need both Improved/Greater Feint and Two Weapon Feint/Improved Two Weapon Feint? Seems like I can just pick one or the other.
    Last edited by Infernally Clay; 2024-05-12 at 09:57 AM.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Two-Weapon Feinting does seem to be the way to go, although it is quite feat intensive. Since you’re using Elephant in the Room to get rid of feat taxes, can get the Acrobatic feat for free? It’s a pretty terrible feat but I need both it and Combat Expertise to pick up Slayer’s Feint, which allows me to use acrobatics instead of bluff for feinting. For feinting to work, though, I’m probably going to need all of these…

Two Weapon Fighting
    Acrobatic
    Greater Feint (eighth level?) (target loses dex bonus until start of my next turn, good for allies)
    Improved Two Weapon Fighting (ninth level?) (get a second off-hand attack at -5)

If I use the second level Rogue talent to pick up Combat Expertise and you allow me to skip Acrobatic, I will be eligible to pick up Slayer’s Feint at third level, but now I’m looking at it there may be redundancies. Do I really need both Improved/Greater Feint and Two Weapon Feint/Improved Two Weapon Feint? Seems like I can just pick one or the other.
    I think I might merge Improved Feint and Improved Two-weapon Feint. Though I'm not entirely sure why you would go for the non two-handed versions. If it's move and standard, you'll need essentially a full-round action in either case, no?
    I'll need to think about the Acrobatic, since I think you want it for Slayer's Feint alone to switch up the skill and ability. That's not necessarily worth two Feats, though.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2905494

Here's Rudy the gnoll with a backstory I hope works.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

10. - Top - End - #40

PirateGuy

(5d6)[13]

Rolling for Warpriest starting gold

Also, is crafting items with the craft skill for discounts pre-game allowed?

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

I think I might merge Improved Feint and Improved Two-weapon Feint. Though I'm not entirely sure why you would go for the non two-handed versions. If it's move and standard, you'll need essentially a full-round action in either case, no?
    I'll need to think about the Acrobatic, since I think you want it for Slayer's Feint alone to switch up the skill and ability. That's not necessarily worth two Feats, though.
    Honestly I had forgotten how needlessly restrictive two weapon fighting is. Must have been playing 5E too much or something. :P

Thankfully there are already discussions about this particular topic online and it seems the general consensus is Greater Feint is better than Improved Two-Weapon Feint so what I would ask is that, in line with the Elephant in the Room thingy, if I pick up Improved Feint, a feat I have no use for at all due to Two Weapon Feint, it becomes Greater Feint when I hit eighth level.

I'll then end up with...

Two Weapon Fighting (already have this)
    Acrobatic (free?)
    2nd - Combat Expertise (via rogue talent)
    3rd - Slayer’s Feint (use acrobatics instead of bluff)
    4th - Two Weapon Feint (forgo first attack to feint, via rogue talent)
    5th - Improved Feint (becomes Greater Feint at eighth level?)
    9th - Improved Two Weapon Fighting (get a second off-hand attack at -5)

...which frees up my rogue talents at sixth and eighth level for something other than feats and lets me use my seventh level feat for something else too.

12. - Top - End - #42

PirateGuy

Yangrit should be about done mechanically, backstory soon, ended up going with Duergar instead of Undine.

Duergar... apparently are only 8 RP according to d20pfsrd? Beats me, they get a lot of stuff, but I've tentatively taken the free racial feat.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

Can I request a kitsune? have a couple ideas about an omdura VMC oracle.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Honestly I had forgotten how needlessly restrictive two weapon fighting is. Must have been playing 5E too much or something. :P

Thankfully there are already discussions about this particular topic online and it seems the general consensus is Greater Feint is better than Improved Two-Weapon Feint so what I would ask is that, in line with the Elephant in the Room thingy, if I pick up Improved Feint, a feat I have no use for at all due to Two Weapon Feint, it becomes Greater Feint when I hit eighth level.

I'll then end up with...

Two Weapon Fighting (already have this)
    Acrobatic (free?)
    2nd - Combat Expertise (via rogue talent)
    3rd - Slayer’s Feint (use acrobatics instead of bluff)
    4th - Two Weapon Feint (forgo first attack to feint, via rogue talent)
    5th - Improved Feint (becomes Greater Feint at eighth level?)
    9th - Improved Two Weapon Fighting (get a second off-hand attack at -5)

...which frees up my rogue talents at sixth and eighth level for something other than feats and lets me use my seventh level feat for something else too.
    I forgot that Feint isn't a combat manoeuvre. Consider it included in the Improved>Greater. Pretty sure Greater Feint doesn't go with two-weapon fighting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddywagon Man View Post
    Yangrit should be about done mechanically, backstory soon, ended up going with Duergar instead of Undine.

Duergar... apparently are only 8 RP according to d20pfsrd? Beats me, they get a lot of stuff, but I've tentatively taken the free racial feat.
    Amazingly, it is right. I think they have enough penalties to bring it down.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

I forgot that Feint isn't a combat manoeuvre. Consider it included in the Improved>Greater. Pretty sure Greater Feint doesn't go with two-weapon fighting though.
    Two Weapon Feint says "While using Two-Weapon Fighting to make melee attacks, you can forgo your first primary-hand melee attack to make a Bluff check to feint an opponent."

Greater Feint says "Whenever you use a feint to cause an opponent to lose his Dexterity bonus, he loses that bonus until the beginning of your next turn, in addition to losing his Dexterity bonus against your next attack."

It doesn't seem to specify any limitations on how you feint, only that you do so, so it should still work but that's entirely up to you.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro_Nogard View Post
    Can I request a kitsune? have a couple ideas about an omdura VMC oracle.
    Kitsune exist and are fine. I don't think Omdura is quite official, but it doesn't look too overpowered at a glance.

Two Weapon Feint says "While using Two-Weapon Fighting to make melee attacks, you can forgo your first primary-hand melee attack to make a Bluff check to feint an opponent."

Greater Feint says "Whenever you use a feint to cause an opponent to lose his Dexterity bonus, he loses that bonus until the beginning of your next turn, in addition to losing his Dexterity bonus against your next attack."

It doesn't seem to specify any limitations on how you feint, only that you do so, so it should still work but that's entirely up to you.
    Fair enough, I did not think of that. It appears to work as you say.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I have never try'd out an oracle and think I have found a good charakter to represent it. Xartan

I may have screwed myself a bit on taking standard wealth and going with the equipment choices I took, but it just seemed too fitting for the background.

Spoiler: Background
    Show
    Background: As many kids, Xartan has been taken in by Gaedren Lamm. Xartan did the usual. Begging, some stealing, or other "light work". It all changed when he found a battered old lyre. Even with a damaged instrument the little boy could procure acceptable tones from the instrument and him playing some old-time favorites would always draw some coins. It then was his fate to almost play everyday in different places or make some "background music" when Mr. Lamm had a shady meeting or two.

Xartan did get an unusual patron one day, who just listened to his songs from him starting to ending. He was gifted a wonderfully carved, masterfully crafted harp that day. Xartan hid the beautiful instrument who would probably just get taken by Lamm, but soon the old man found out, that one of his lambs had gotten a valuable gift.

Gaedren questioned and tortured Xartan, who was adamant in not telling the crimelord where the instrument was, in frustration Gaedren put Xartan's hands into a fire.

After the child just stopped screaming Gaedren threw the almost dead boy out. Xartan miraculously survived, numerous revelations filling his head.

After his ordeal, Xartan reclaimed his harp, but his damaged fingers weren't able to play quite right. The boy stole a drum and has lived kinda the same way as before, now with a different instrument and using his newfound abilities to help the disfavored and downtrodden for a roof above his head and something to eat.

Revenge never quite left his mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Two Weapon Fighting
    Acrobatic

Don't know if you're aware of them but Canny Tumble or Circling Mongoose might bring your build online sooner. It would cut the need for Acrobatic and the feint feat tree
    Last edited by grumblyarcher; 2024-05-13 at 07:30 AM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Looks good sheet-wise. I appreciate the Adopted>Helpful trait, I've tried combining it with bodyguard myself. (didn't get to play though)
    It is also for the flavor.

Fluff completed. I hope my wordy fluff does not bother you. I felt the need to link everything in my backstory.
    Last edited by Yas392; 2024-05-13 at 09:59 AM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

I've got the basics for Hugo sorted out for the moment. Will work up a backstory soonish. Current plan is a punk with a heart of gold, a former member of Lamm's Lambs that aged out and pushed his luck too many times. Lamm did his level best to beat him to death but Hugo managed to live.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by grumblyarcher View Post
    I've got the basics for Hugo sorted out for the moment. Will work up a backstory soonish. Current plan is a punk with a heart of gold, a former member of Lamm's Lambs that aged out and pushed his luck too many times. Lamm did his level best to beat him to death but Hugo managed to live.
    oh, hey... I kinda made something similar... I might want to put more of that punk in background.

22. - Top - End - #52

Lamm has a disturbing tendency towards almost killing his charges, given how many of us have chosen that background.

How the party meets? Support group for ex-Lambs.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Unofficial, but I think that is the expected plot hook for most characters starting this plotline.

I think there's a mistake with your ability scores. 16, 14(16 racial), 10, 10, 14, 12 comes to 22 Point Buy. Curious to see the backstory on how a ninja came to be in Korvosa. (Perhaps there is an old master, or ancient texts, or a mixup of monk and rogue training?)
    Shouldn't have done the math in my head. I'll just drop Cha to 10. I don't need it immediately. As for my character's training, it was kind of all three.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Colossus in the Playground

I might make a PC for this.

If you're close to selections, though, don't wait up. :)
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

Akira Kudo, eldest brother of a family of six from Tian-xia. The son of blacksmiths, he had made the decision to become a paladin to help protect his family from the dangers that lurk in the night.
    He didn't show much talent in wearing heavy armor but he kept training despite that. He never managed to make Abadar listen to his pleas. Things got worse and she ended up calling him a false half-elf when it was discovered that he could see in the dark. Feeling that it was pain in the eyes, some of his companions, feeling that he did not belong with them, decided to spread the word and managed to incriminate him. Things will turn from bad to worse for him.
    The simple fact of being framed cost him his place in the temple, by the time he was able to leave thanks to a friend of his, his family had moved out of shame without saying where they were going. Frustrated and despondent he wandered around Tian-xia, taking caravan trips wherever he could. One night the caravan was attacked and he fell to the ground with a blow, feeling miserable. It was so painful that the assailants ignored it with disdain. Things would have ended there if it weren't for him almost being decapitated by a knife. He became so startled that he checked his neck in case he was bleeding when he spied the gun out of the corner of his eye. Mesmerized, he stared at it for an eternity, a starknife worn out, dented and almost dull from so much abuse to which it had been subjected, but for him it was like finding an epiphany. Not wanting to stay on the floor and continue feeling miserable, he grabbed the knife at the same time he could feel his body recovering little by little. And he was not the only one since it happened around that people who were even down showed signs of recovery. That night, he did not achieve a large number of victories, but neither did the bandits win. At the end, the unbridled laughter of a young man was heard, who somehow had finally received something of what he had wanted.

Sheet just about done. Just need to add a thing or two.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Colossus in the Playground

Lonnie is ready! Because screw that Gaedren!
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Bella Montero was born in Korvosa during 4620 AR. She was raised in the Midlands of the city, with all the benefits and drawbacks that such a crowded place comes with. Bella had an innate ability to talk to people, her honeyed words working in tandem with her subtle threats that she had no way of backing up. From the age of 29, she was helping her family, selling goods and getting deals. She was also very agile, and could be found running around the shingles of Korvosa.

Around 30 years later, Bella joined the city guard, and quickly started working, rooting out crime in the overpopulated streets of her home. She quickly became indispensable in both interrogations, and raids. Bella fell in love with another guard, Aiden Odallys, and they were married in 4676 AR. They lived a happy life together, in those few short years.

A few years later, in 4679 AR, Aiden was killed during a raid on an illicit deal. The man they were tracking was known as Gaedren Lamm, and he was selling some items that his group, Lamm’s Lambs had picked up. Aiden rushed in, and was shot by Lamm’s crossbow. Bella was called to the scene, and found Aidens body, facedown, and swore to find Lamm.

Bella quit the guard a few weeks later. She was too focused on Lamm, and finding him, to be of any use to the guards. Bella shed her identity, and went out to her childhood home, long since abandoned, and formulated a new identity: Velaria Coyt, a bounty hunter from Oprah, hired to find and kill Gaedren Lamm. And she tried. She sought out all of her dealers, and until now, hasn’t found a single trace of Lamm. Lately, she’s been seeking out others who might help, hoping they’ll lead Velaria to Lamm.
    Bella Montero was born in Korvosa during 4620 AR. She was raised in the Midlands of the city, with all the benefits and drawbacks that such a crowded place comes with. Bella had an innate ability to talk to people, her honeyed words working in tandem with her subtle threats that she had no way of backing up. From the age of 29, she was helping her family, selling goods and getting deals. She was also very agile, and could be found running around the shingles of Korvosa.

Around 30 years later, Bella joined the city guard, and quickly started working, rooting out crime in the overpopulated streets of her home. She quickly became indispensable in both interrogations, and raids. Bella fell in love with another guard, Aiden Odallys, and they were married in 4676 AR. They lived a happy life together, in those few short years.

A few years later, in 4679 AR, Aiden was killed during a raid on an illicit deal. The man they were tracking was known as Gaedren Lamm, and he was selling some items that his group, Lamm’s Lambs had picked up. Aiden rushed in, and was shot by Lamm’s crossbow. Bella was called to the scene, and found Aidens body, facedown, and swore to find Lamm.

Bella quit the guard a few weeks later. She was too focused on Lamm, and finding him, to be of any use to the guards. Bella shed her identity, and went out to her childhood home, long since abandoned, and formulated a new identity: Velaria Coyt, a bounty hunter from Oprah, hired to find and kill Gaedren Lamm. And she tried. She sought out all of her dealers, and until now, hasn’t found a single trace of Lamm. Lately, she’s been seeking out others who might help, hoping they’ll lead Velaria to Lamm.
    For every battle lost, there is a battle won.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh is this still recruiting? I just earlier today found all my Pathfinder 1e books and was cruising around here to see if anyone was running it still. I have a loose character archetype I am looking to play and with what I think I understand of the plot of "Curse of the Crimson Throne" I think it might work in my favor?

I'm wanting to play the part of a mercenary, and aspire to work up to becoming a captain of his/her own band of sell-sword. I haven't dove much in yet I want to see the likelihood of there even being a slot for me first LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFinchy View Post
    Schlub brotherhood! *High fives* We're gonna get somebody killed, one of these encounters.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

There is a fair bit of character already made, but that's the case for most games on here

As far as still recruiting, we haven't heard from a dm in a while, so who knows.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    There is a fair bit of character already made, but that's the case for most games on here

As far as still recruiting, we haven't heard from a dm in a while, so who knows.
    Well then fingers crossed ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFinchy View Post
    Schlub brotherhood! *High fives* We're gonna get somebody killed, one of these encounters.