New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIV: There is Pony of it, no exceptions!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Zebras. 10chars
    Yeah, it would be this or the Griffons, honastly. And lets face it, a episode where the caste suffers culture shock from diving headfirst into a african-indian culture would be great. Even better if they run into some more wierd plants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

2. - Top - End - #962
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hm, well, that didn't take long. And, surprisingly little effort.. although in retrospect, that giant friendship/harmony mech did take quite a while to draw.

Anyway, yep, now it's on the latest EqD Drawfriend #287, down at the very bottom as entry #30. Response so far is predominantly positive, with two outstanding instances of "lolwut".

I am slightly happier than I was in the morning.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ogre in the Playground

Welcome, new brony, and congratulations, Sean!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Okay, random topic time:

Out of the varying non-pony races seen so far, which one would you like to see a episode in which the Mane caste travels (for whatever reason) to its homeland?
    Zebras, aye. Mostly because I play one.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Ogre in the Playground

This is entirely too adorable.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    That pony song is both awesome and terrifying in its ability to embed itself in one's mind.
    you need to be a bit (ok, a LOT) more specific as there are MANY pony songs which do that
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

6. - Top - End - #966

Remembering the lack-of-sleep going on on the IRC last night, I present:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

7. - Top - End - #967
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Hey guys. In case anyone's interested, Dispozition is streaming some art coloring right now. At the moment he's coloring a human Applejack, and he could color further pony stuff!
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

8. - Top - End - #968
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarkReaper1382 View Post
    Hello. I was invited to join this forum by Strife Warzeal. I've been making a crossover FanFic of Star wars knights of the old rebublic and ponies. I don't write professionally or much in my free time so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It started out as a normal smuggling run to Nar Shaddaa. Final Shot was hired to move stolen goods for the huts to the smugglers moon to keep the supplies safe from confiscation. Final is a grey unicorn with a black and red mane whose cutie mark depicted a simple blaster pistol that Final had grown so accustomed to using in her line of business. She wore red glasses and a black combat vest that made her stand out a little in a crowd. Final had asked why the supplies would need to be moved since Tatooine was controlled by the Hutts but was only answered with a thousand extra credits to keep her mouth shut. Final was used to making runs to Nar Shaddaa by now she had done it a thousand times before but she felt uneasy not knowing why the extremely large shipment of Colto would need to be moved. It was Final herself who had brought the shipment to Tatooine in the first place.

The trip to Nar Shaddaa wouldn’t take her long especially not in her ship the Ebon Hawk. Final had won the ship in a contest for the Hutts. A couple of skilled smugglers were invited to a contest to win the fastest ship in the Galaxy. Final had signed up right away when she heard she was invited to the contest. the contest consisted of stealing a rare gem guarded by fierce Kinrath. Most tried running into the cave guns-a-blazing or trying to slash their way through. Final had the sense to sneak around the Kinrath and take the crystal without them noticing. When she emerged from the cave Crystal in hand the Hutt immediately asked her to smuggle goods for him. Final having nowhere else to go chose to join the Hutt’s Exchange. Ever since she has been making runs for the Hutts. Gorga, the Hutt in charge of her sector told her everything about every mission every detail that would help her. Now getting that detail on this run she knew it must be extremely important.

When she arrived in Nar Shaddaa she was immediately approached by the Pegasus dock master
    “You cannot dock here! The place is reserved,” said the Dock Master.
    “Yeah reserved for me, you idiot. Now get out of my way.” Final said angrily. The truth was Final had no idea who had reserved the dock but she had the uncanny ability to make people believe what she said. From the second she left the dock she knew she was being followed. As she rounded the first corner into Nar Shaddaa she heard the heavy hoofbeats of armored ponies. Final walked into the main market, and headed over to the railing overlooking the heavily trafficked speeder highways.
    “You got a lot of guts coming here filly” said a deep voiced stallion from behind her startling her slightly. Final spun around instinctively drawing her blaster aiming it at the stallion who spoke. He was flanked on either side by to stallions both with quarterstaffs in their mouths. They both tensed as Final drew her blaster Final had been in enough bad situations to know where this was going to lead.
    “ And why is that?” said Final in a calm smooth voice.
    “We are a Sith assassin squad sent to kill any remnants of the Jedi.” said the stallion
    “Then why would you be bothering me I’m a simple Unicorn making a living moving goods for people who pay me to do so.” Said Final still holding her calm composure even though as the seconds ticked away her fear raised.
    “Because we saw what you did to the dock master, you used the force to persuade him to let you dock even though we told him we would kill him if he let anypony dock there other than a Sith warship” the Stallion said menacingly.
    “Well he let me dock there and I don’t think I was in a Sith warship.” said Final her voice quaking slightly as she spoke
    “Exactly so now I’m going to let these two take care of you and go finish of that foalish pegasus myself.” said the stallion as he turned and walked away.

The two stallions that were next to him tensed and readied for a fight. Final still had her blaster drawn and quickly fired two shots into the stallion at her right. One struck him in the jaw and the other right below his left shoulder. The stallion crumpled to the floor as his companion charged with his quarterstaff. Seeing the devastating power of her blaster on a pony was a new and gory sight never truly needing to have killed someone with the blaster only incapacitate them she hesitated before re-aiming her blaster at the second charging stallion then as the stallion raised his head to deliver a powerful killing strike down on her head a sniper shot hit him in the back of the head ripping it apart as the shot continued on its path ending next to Final’s left hoof. Final looked around to find the source of the shot and saw a Maredalorian sniper hefting her rifle on to the holster on her back. She started walking towards Final in a rather casual manner. The Maredalorian wore the normal heavy armor of the Maredalorians with a Vibrosword holster on one side of her back with the massive heavy sniper issued to the most skilled Maredalorian snipers on the other side. The armored helmet covering her head blocked any signs of a friendly or aggressive nature. As the Mare approached Final she toke her helmet off. She was a royal blue pegasus with green eyes and a white mane. She had a kind smile on her face despite the intimidating look her armor gave her.
    “There is no need to be scared you know. I saved you didn’t I?” she said. Final without noticing it was quivering with fear from the muscular mare in front of her. Final tried to form words to thank or greet the mare but couldn't think of what to say
    “I’m here to help, you know?” the mare said. Final managed a nod of the head to acknowledge the mare
    “My names Archangel, can you tell me your name?” Archangel asked
    “F-Final S-Shot” Final managed to tell Archangel.
    “Alright then Final were gonna go get that Sith who told these goons to attack you before he kills more people.” Archangel told Final. Final shook her head again and they trotted off together in the direction the Sith lord took.
    First of all, welcome!

Second of all, a few things I noticed off the bat:

Spoiler
    Show
    "Seeing the devastating power of her blaster on a pony was a new and gory sight never truly needing to have killed someone with the blaster only incapacitate them she hesitated before re-aiming her blaster at the second charging stallion then as the stallion raised his head to deliver a powerful killing strike down on her head a sniper shot hit him in the back of the head ripping it apart as the shot continued on its path ending next to Final’s left hoof."
    -There is never a need for a sentence to be this long. Here we have several individual events that can each get their own sentence, instead of sharing one big one. We've got:

*hesitating after the shot
    *the stallion taking advantage of her pause
    *the shot on the stallion
    *the bullet landing next to her hoof

Each one of these events can have their own sentence, and maybe two of them can be combined. But be wary of run on sentences. Read your work aloud, this one isn't the only offender.

-And on that note, read your work aloud. You've got a lot of description here that could be handled better, or saved for later. Do we need to know how she won her ship right now? Do we need a listing of her appearance right at the start? Maybe describe her doing some actions, and reveal her appearance through descriptions of those actions. You can get away with;

"Final Shot, a grey unicorn with a red-and-black mane, ..."

But for things like her jacket, maybe show her putting it on, and comment on the color there. For her cutie mark, you can have her strap on the blaster, and note that it's the same as her cutie mark. It's showing us her appearance, not telling us, that helps out a lot here.

"We are a Sith assassin squad sent to kill any remnants of the Jedi."
    -Minor gripe, but why would the Sith assassin squad announce that they're a Sith assassin squad? If I were them, I'd brush off her question and then tell the foolish Jedi not to play games with them. Further denials would just be a pitiful defense and not worth addressing before cutting her down.

I'll see if I can find anything else to advise on. Good luck, and keep on writing!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    you need to be a bit (ok, a LOT) more specific as there are MANY pony songs which do that
    This one: v

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    I just watched this 5 times. That is insufficient.
    Two hours of looping Pony Pony Spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I approve of this derpanimation! It's actually remarkably smooth for something that seems to have been hand drawn =o

10. - Top - End - #970
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Well, my fellow bronies, may I present, without further ado, My Little Philosophers: Truth is Magic!

Freidrich Neightzsche
    Spoiler
    Show

"Celestia is dead! And we have killed her."

Arthur Schopenhoofer
    Spoiler
    Show
    "A pony can be himself only so long as he is alone."

Isaac Newtrot
    Spoiler
    Show

"I can calculate the movements of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of ponies."

Thomas Equinas
    Spoiler
    Show

"All the efforts of the pony mind cannot exhaust the essence of a single parasprite."

Aristrotle
    Spoiler
    Show

"A true friend is one soul in two bodies."

Last edited by Falconer; 2011-12-27 at 08:22 PM.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Well, as you asked for it...

Spoiler
    Show
    I typically wear Medium Body Armour (non-typical for starship crews, who tend to wear Light), though I don't usually wear my helmet outside of combat situations, and some times I do have a loose (black) robe or a tabard over the top.

To quote the releveant documentation:

"The Medium Body Armour worn by the ground troops is made of synthetic plasteel plates, and is fully enclosed – though in truth, much of it is not necessary, as they do not need to be sealed in most atmospheres. However, the presence of such equipment means that the Undead can go into hostile environments or vacuum when needed. The armour consists of a breastplate and backplate with fully-enclosed arm and leg greaves, helmet, gauntlets and boots. It had mag-clamps to allow equipment to be locked on to the belt or shoulder slung, though most of the troops have holsters for added reliability. The helmet has in-built Comm-systems, and a basic, if functional, HUD display and computer system. There is an up-link port in it to allow uploads from the hand-held scanners, or downloads to the same from the commanders. Like all Aotrs armour, it does not block the flow of magic as does normal armour, allowing the wearer to continue to cast spells."

Visually, my somewhat hapzardly drawn attire in the picture below is reasonably close (though I have exaggreated the shoulder pads somewhat...!)
    Spoiler
    Show

(Unlike Lord Death Despoil - who tends to wear plain charcoal-grey or black robes and a cloak outside of combat, and Light Body Armour during it, I prefer something a bit heftier between me and pain... I'm not quite as hard as him!)

Light Body armour - what Hopereaver and the crew mostly wear - is basically what would cover the equivilent of a kevlar vest or a leather jerkin - i.e. it is primarily a less-restrictive plasteel body armoured top on an enviromentally sealed suit with helmet (which again, tends not to be worn outside of combat).

(We also have Heavy Body Armour and Powered Armour as well, though those are used exclusively by the Drop Troops and Powered Troops respectively.

It might be helpful to imagine that Light Body Armour is the analogue to leather jerkins, Medium to a chainmail suit and Heavy to full plate armour. (I mean the real versions, not the D&D versions - especially the dreadful armour "artwork" of 3.5 *shudder*) Actually, in the case of the Garrison Plate worn on Fearmore (our capital world), it basically IS full plate...)

Colour-wise, I can be pretty specific, with the same RBG values I use. The body armour (and most of our equipmennt and weapons) is basically a metallic rust-brown (82/73/63, or #52493F in forum VB code colour, though the highlights in the light have a more golden sheen). Details and highlights (e.g. the shoulder pads or the end of the barrel of a Snake Launcher) are in blood red (206/0/24 or #CE0018 - not-really co-incidently the roughly same colour as Lich eyeglows (helmet vision slits and cockpits/exterior bridge lights are also this colour). The other colours used in the scheme (on starships and vehicles ) are black (0/31/46), gold (230/164/65) and bone (235/215/182); Wardroids, for example, are mostly bone-coloured. Blue-white is another common colour, though mostly because a lot of our scanner displays, exterior lights, engine glows and weapons (e.g. the enchanted cold blade bayonets ground troops carry in addition to their enchanted heat shortswords) are that colour (as are the discharges of coldbeams). It's not all quite the same blue-white in practise, of course, for the the sake of artwork (e.g. my cobbled-together tabletop approximations, for example) it's close enough.

Again, the following image is a rough guide (as I don't think I've actually got any pictures of my ground troops.)

Spoiler
    Show

Actually, I suspect I might be able to dig out a couple of figures from my 28mm ground army as (very) broad approximations as some point. (I'm not quite arrogant enough to have thought about doing me as a figure when I made the army; doubly so since it's of ground-troops!) Heck, I even have a couple of Aotrs Dark Mistresses (as in a bit like them wot are found in Dungeon Keeper) I could sub in for Hopereaver (though the hair would be wrong, both in shape and colour, but what the hay...) It's now too dark to get any good pictures, which is why I'm not gong to try now, and I'll be too busy roleplaying all tomorrow (Christmas-time day quest), but I'll try and get around to it; now we've redone the dining room, its actaully much easier to get to the relevant figure box...
    Bookmarked for later reference

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Egads these holidays need to be over so everypony can get back to obsessively posting about ponies.
    I know, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    You do realize that now *BANG* the pony formerly known as Mask shall be MINE!

Oh, gosh, I've got so much to do! I need to clean the basement, frap the ropes, ready the pit of fire for my diabolical choice, and I need to get Phoe on short order for my evil wedding to the pony formerly known as Mask!

Steampunk Spiderbots, away! BRING ME THE PONY FORMERLY KNOWN AS MASK!
    Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Steampunk spiderbots you say?

*wildshapes*

Your wish is my command!
    "Oh no," said she, the newly freed pony,
    "I'm ten seconds free and, already, archenemy,
    "How can I flee the memories of Mask
    "When I'm haunted by spiderbots direct from her past?"

And as the fair pony was ready to lay down and die
    (Or marry the madcolt with the glint in his eye)
    What did she hear, but a voice from above,
    And a eagle's claw reaching down to give her a shove.

"Pony! Pone! Sundancer! Whatever you're called!
    You're not giving up 'till this problem's resolved!
    When you take the mask off, your self you must find
    And what better way to find self in the death of spiderbot kind?"

And the pony looked up at the griffon and knew she was right,
    Spiderbots were made for stomping, she could not take fright,
    If she gave up her freedom right here and right now
    She wouldn't be a pony at all - she would be a cow!

"So then," said the pony, standing high and tall,
    "I'm going to find out who I am, and you're going to fall!
    I've heard a lich say that ponies have superpowers
    And I'll never find mine if I sit here and cower!"

And so the pony, with all her might,
    Tried to visualise winning the fight
    Fire! No luck. Strength! No success. Ice! No dice.
    Lightning! That's Charger's power, and she had copyrights.

And then, facing down the Spiderbot horde,
    The pony's true talent finally called,
    "I know what it is now! I know the true way!"
    Said the pony, as her talent proved to be running away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Hm, well, that didn't take long. And, surprisingly little effort.. although in retrospect, that giant friendship/harmony mech did take quite a while to draw.

Anyway, yep, now it's on the latest EqD Drawfriend #287, down at the very bottom as entry #30. Response so far is predominantly positive, with two outstanding instances of "lolwut".

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Hey guys. In case anyone's interested, Dispozition is streaming some art coloring right now. At the moment he's coloring a human Applejack, and he could color further pony stuff!
    Drat, curse my oversleeping/other commitments.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-12-27 at 08:40 PM.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Falconer View Post
    Well, my fellow bronies, may I present, without further ado, My Little Philosophers: Truth is Magic!
    That was brilliant.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    True. Looking it up to clarify, I see that I was wrong. Though the word cliche is oddly enough, cliched.

I was referring to his writings just being modern takes on old stories though. Unlikely hero swept up and on his honor, proves his worth against the dragon, which has been going on since before English was a language. One could possibly call The Hobbit cliched, as it was (from memory) very rogue-in-cheek while trying to play itself straight.

But... I think you'll win this engagement if you press. So...
    That I'll give you. The PLOT may have been a little cliched, but the ideas were new.

You're a champion and a trooper, and you handle this sort of thin in much more chipper fashion than I.
    Aww, thanks. xD

I'm sure Braz could regale you with complaining about "only" getting 10 hours of sleep, or having to put up with my coffee-lack-induced simmering fury when the cats keep me up in the morning and I have to stay awake for a full 16-18 hours. All while she gets 4 hours of sleep in every 30.
    yiiikes.

I feel like a terrible coltfriend now
    Aww. (Sympathyhugs)

You're not a unit; you're a [b]thousand[/I] units!
    yaaaaaay

His only indulgence is swimming in his giant money vault.
    To be fair, that's a big indulgence. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Mask: You want to be Mask? Great! All yours! *Hands over an embarassingly small box of personal possessions, including a lockpick, a stuffed toy dog, and a napkin covered in indecipherable scrawl and flees without another word*
    Oooh!
    (Flirts with the mysterious new pretty filly)

In all things, it's the execution that matters.
    ===> (thinks of an executioner)

"I don't know! I've got no idea!" said the pony, "I get to find out! What do I look like? Oh, I hope I'm not ginger."
    (continues flirting)

Oh, that's what it was a reference to.
    >_>
    <_<
    *Quietly avoids mentioning he really, really dislikes her*
    It isn't really that she's a bad singer, I just really don't think Nightwish's style suited her. Her singing with that style of music just really rubs me the wrong way. I like the new singer much more.
    Ha. Most of their videos on youtube are arguments about the two singers. xD
    Bye Bye Beautiful is the most awesome middle finger to the old one evah.

[QUOTE=Aotrs Commander;12435793]
    Eleven Liches?!? Hopereaver, have you been misusing that cloning power you discovered the other day again?!

What? Of course not!
    No way!

Oops.
    Oops.

*skullpalm*
    I can think of reasons to be 0kay with this.

Et tu, Lix Lorn?
    Was intentional. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Unrelated, I got and watched Megamind on DVD. Guy has style.
    Almost as much as you!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't know! I've got no idea!" said the pony, "I get to find out! What do I look like? Oh, I hope I'm not ginger."
    Well, you look like-

Oh, gosh, I've got so much to do! I need to clean the basement, frap the ropes, ready the pit of fire for my diabolical choice, and I need to get Phoe on short order for my evil wedding to the pony formerly known as Mask!

Wait, what?

"I... ok, hold up! I'm coming with you!"
    Candle Keeper flees with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Oooh!

(continues flirting)
    And apparently Lixie?

15. - Top - End - #975

Bookmarked for later reference

I know, right?

Heh. And yet again ponythread amazes me in its ability to make me crack a smile about something I barly understand.

On other news, I had a nice birthday party. Almost ready to be able to drive.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #976
    Ogre in the Playground

This is entirely too adorable.
    That's it, internet is over. This just won the game.

17. - Top - End - #977

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That's it, internet is over. This just won the game.
    My organs would fail right now, but I suppose that it would stop me from sqeeing at filly fluttershys voice. "Sigh".
    Show

18. - Top - End - #978
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    So... I might as well be honest about it. *looks down in shame*
    I'm not done yet but like... a bit more than a dozen episodes in and I'm afraid once I'm done I might as well be.. a... bronie.
    I guess I shouldn't be so ashamed about it But I still feel kind of weird admitting it... so yeah, just saying, I guess I might be around a bit in this thread in the upcoming future... Once I cought up with everything, that is. And then I might need a new avatar as well, we'll see.
    So then, see you later, everypony, I guess.
    I'm sure this deserves more serious discussion later, but or the time being;

Gimme some details, I'll draw you a pony.
    Looks, actions, attitudes; detail is always good.

Welp. Time to dig out the ol' sketch pad.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Steampunk spiderbots you say?

*wildshapes*

Your wish is my command!
    As expected. Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Not
    *looks at work load*

Ho ho...
    Me.
    Doing art that's not work related at this point.
    Oh, SiuiS... u so silly.
    well, a colt can dream.

*idly caresses an empty spot on the Pony Artist Wall, and sighs* a colt can dream...

Pedophilia... check.
    Awkward representation of puberty... check.
    Arguably almost sorta kinda Interbreeding/beastiality (bearing in mind that the episode also made a reference to Spike being a pet) ... check.

Uuuhhhhyup.
    Ah. I challenge the notion of pedophilia; given that ponies could concievably live for centuries, and Spike is of age for that sort of biological change, it's no more pedophilia than an elf having a relationship with a human; I mean, they're barely twenty, why, lothlorien was still in diapers at that age!

Awkward representation of puberty doesn't affect the quality of the tale, as it's something we'll all be familiar with eventually.

Bestiality again references elf/human divide. Or even having a deity in the bloodlines. Or a bunch of other things that could be a problem but shouldn't; like the fact that Spike is a backwater guy and Rarity is an uptown girl. An artificial divide.

Your move

Quote Originally Posted by DarkReaper1382 View Post
    Hello. I was invited to join this forum by Strife Warzeal. I've been making a crossover FanFic of Star wars knights of the old rebublic and ponies. I don't write professionally or much in my free time so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It started out as a normal smuggling run to Nar Shaddaa. Final Shot was hired to move stolen goods for the huts to the smugglers moon to keep the supplies safe from confiscation. Final is a grey unicorn with a black and red mane whose cutie mark depicted a simple blaster pistol that Final had grown so accustomed to using in her line of business. She wore red glasses and a black combat vest that made her stand out a little in a crowd. Final had asked why the supplies would need to be moved since Tatooine was controlled by the Hutts but was only answered with a thousand extra credits to keep her mouth shut. Final was used to making runs to Nar Shaddaa by now she had done it a thousand times before but she felt uneasy not knowing why the extremely large shipment of Colto would need to be moved. It was Final herself who had brought the shipment to Tatooine in the first place.

The trip to Nar Shaddaa wouldn’t take her long especially not in her ship the Ebon Hawk. Final had won the ship in a contest for the Hutts. A couple of skilled smugglers were invited to a contest to win the fastest ship in the Galaxy. Final had signed up right away when she heard she was invited to the contest. the contest consisted of stealing a rare gem guarded by fierce Kinrath. Most tried running into the cave guns-a-blazing or trying to slash their way through. Final had the sense to sneak around the Kinrath and take the crystal without them noticing. When she emerged from the cave Crystal in hand the Hutt immediately asked her to smuggle goods for him. Final having nowhere else to go chose to join the Hutt’s Exchange. Ever since she has been making runs for the Hutts. Gorga, the Hutt in charge of her sector told her everything about every mission every detail that would help her. Now getting that detail on this run she knew it must be extremely important.

When she arrived in Nar Shaddaa she was immediately approached by the Pegasus dock master
    “You cannot dock here! The place is reserved,” said the Dock Master.
    “Yeah reserved for me, you idiot. Now get out of my way.” Final said angrily. The truth was Final had no idea who had reserved the dock but she had the uncanny ability to make people believe what she said. From the second she left the dock she knew she was being followed. As she rounded the first corner into Nar Shaddaa she heard the heavy hoofbeats of armored ponies. Final walked into the main market, and headed over to the railing overlooking the heavily trafficked speeder highways.
    “You got a lot of guts coming here filly” said a deep voiced stallion from behind her startling her slightly. Final spun around instinctively drawing her blaster aiming it at the stallion who spoke. He was flanked on either side by to stallions both with quarterstaffs in their mouths. They both tensed as Final drew her blaster Final had been in enough bad situations to know where this was going to lead.
    “ And why is that?” said Final in a calm smooth voice.
    “We are a Sith assassin squad sent to kill any remnants of the Jedi.” said the stallion
    “Then why would you be bothering me I’m a simple Unicorn making a living moving goods for people who pay me to do so.” Said Final still holding her calm composure even though as the seconds ticked away her fear raised.
    “Because we saw what you did to the dock master, you used the force to persuade him to let you dock even though we told him we would kill him if he let anypony dock there other than a Sith warship” the Stallion said menacingly.
    “Well he let me dock there and I don’t think I was in a Sith warship.” said Final her voice quaking slightly as she spoke
    “Exactly so now I’m going to let these two take care of you and go finish of that foalish pegasus myself.” said the stallion as he turned and walked away.

The two stallions that were next to him tensed and readied for a fight. Final still had her blaster drawn and quickly fired two shots into the stallion at her right. One struck him in the jaw and the other right below his left shoulder. The stallion crumpled to the floor as his companion charged with his quarterstaff. Seeing the devastating power of her blaster on a pony was a new and gory sight never truly needing to have killed someone with the blaster only incapacitate them she hesitated before re-aiming her blaster at the second charging stallion then as the stallion raised his head to deliver a powerful killing strike down on her head a sniper shot hit him in the back of the head ripping it apart as the shot continued on its path ending next to Final’s left hoof. Final looked around to find the source of the shot and saw a Maredalorian sniper hefting her rifle on to the holster on her back. She started walking towards Final in a rather casual manner. The Maredalorian wore the normal heavy armor of the Maredalorians with a Vibrosword holster on one side of her back with the massive heavy sniper issued to the most skilled Maredalorian snipers on the other side. The armored helmet covering her head blocked any signs of a friendly or aggressive nature. As the Mare approached Final she toke her helmet off. She was a royal blue pegasus with green eyes and a white mane. She had a kind smile on her face despite the intimidating look her armor gave her.
    “There is no need to be scared you know. I saved you didn’t I?” she said. Final without noticing it was quivering with fear from the muscular mare in front of her. Final tried to form words to thank or greet the mare but couldn't think of what to say
    “I’m here to help, you know?” the mare said. Final managed a nod of the head to acknowledge the mare
    “My names Archangel, can you tell me your name?” Archangel asked
    “F-Final S-Shot” Final managed to tell Archangel.
    “Alright then Final were gonna go get that Sith who told these goons to attack you before he kills more people.” Archangel told Final. Final shook her head again and they trotted off together in the direction the Sith lord took.
    Welcome new friend! I will read this in depth when I have time. Right now I'm sneaking Internet between errands.

Okay, random topic time:

Out of the varying non-pony races seen so far, which one would you like to see a episode in which the Mane caste travels (for whatever reason) to its homeland?
    Griffons. Definitively griffons.

I am horrific disappointed; not only did I not see this until two hours later, but I can't get the app to watch for another hour or two anyway

That's too bad. I'd love to see Dizposition color something; especially since I keep telling him I'm gonna come to him when I start tryin to learn coloring.

Aww. (Sympathyhugs)
    Thanks
    I need to be nicer to her. I'll have to double down on the hoofrubs. *nod*

To be fair, that's a big indulgence. xD
    I suppose.

===> (thinks of an executioner)
    Hm. *thinks of. Potential D&D character*
    exquisite.

Ha. Most of their videos on youtube are arguments about the two singers. xD
    Bye Bye Beautiful is the most awesome middle finger to the old one evah.
    Aye. And her solo album sucked. Which is too bad; she has a great voice, but. It can't be applied to the music she likes to sing, apparently. I can sympathize; I'd love to sing like that, but it's apparently physically impossible.

There are upended though, I suppose. I plan on living my dotage in a large green witch Hat and a Gandalf beard c|:-)}}}>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post

And apparently Lixie?
    Adventuring party yay~!

19. - Top - End - #979
    Troll in the Playground

By the way, this was awful...Like, amazingly awful.

If you really feel like you missed out though, go to the page and check the VODs, they should be in there, I think, maybe?

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

20. - Top - End - #980
    Titan in the Playground

Needs more robot unicorn crossovers.

Rainbow Dash x Robot Unicorn OTP.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #981

What Kindablue said, this is brilliant (even though I know little about formal philosophy).
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

22. - Top - End - #982
    Dwarf in the Playground

Needs more robot unicorn crossovers.

Rainbow Dash x Robot Unicorn OTP.
    I remember the time when Robot Unicorn was RD's father. I feel old...

23. - Top - End - #983
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Freidrich Neightzsche
    Spoiler
    Show

"Celestia is dead! And we have killed her."

Arthur Schopenhoofer
    Spoiler
    Show
    "A pony can be himself only so long as he is alone."

Isaac Newtrot
    Spoiler
    Show

"I can calculate the movements of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of ponies."

Thomas Equinas
    Spoiler
    Show

"All the efforts of the pony mind cannot exhaust the essence of a single parasprite."

Aristrotle
    Spoiler
    Show

"A true friend is one soul in two bodies."

I am pretty sure that all this delightful madness violates some sort of restriction on the amount of awesome that can be stored on a single page of any given thread...

All the same, I'm extremely glad it's all here!
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

24. - Top - End - #984
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Okay, random topic time:

even though we havent seen them i vote for deer
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

25. - Top - End - #985

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    even though we havent seen them i vote for deer
    There at war with the goats, apperently. And they have to band together to fight the DDogs.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #986
    Banned

OH I FORGOT TO MENTION!

I got a shipping blanket for Christmas :3
    It is pink and lighter pink and darker pink and soft, and it has Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle gazing lovingly at each other with sparkles and hearts in the background.
    I love it to so many bits I'm afraid it will fray to uselessness in the next month or so >///>;

I have used it for cuddling kittens and it has 100% feline approval. Teacup is trying to burrow under it right this instant in fact X3

I love my filly~

EDIT: Pictures~

Spoiler
    Show

Celestia has the love of all the kitties~
    the lump that's sorta visible in the seat of the car is teacup. Looking at me is her brother Buttermilk, who is the size of a horse. Scotty (butterscotch) is showing us his kitty bum because he's only photogenic when sleeping XD

Braz took a picture of teacup under the blanket because her phone has a flash.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-12-28 at 12:21 AM.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

Clearly we must explore the relms of the Robot unicorns
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #988
    Colossus in the Playground

Oooh!

(continues flirting)
    "Ah," said she, glancing behind her,
    "Ten seconds I'm free and already, an admirer,"

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Well, you look like-
    "I'm sorry to leave you in such a swift hurry,
    But 'tween brazen and running, running takes priority!"

Wait, what?

"Less than a minute old, and already fleeing,
    Two friends, spiderbots, and obsessively rhyming,
    I'd say that this was a bad start to the day,
    But it's the first day I've had, so hey, what the hay."

29. - Top - End - #989

Clearly we must explore the relms of the Robot unicorns
    Rainbow dash is actualy the daughter of the king. Awsome happens.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #990
    Banned

"Ah," said she, glancing behind her,
    "Ten seconds I'm free and already, an admirer,"

"I'm sorry to leave you in such a swift hurry,
    But 'tween brazen and running, running takes priority!"

"Less than a minute old, and already fleeing,
    Two friends, spiderbots, and obsessively rhyming,
    I'd say that this was a bad start to the day,
    But it's the first day I've had, so hey, what the hay."
    MEANWHILE

*held aloft by Spiderbots*

CONFOUND YOU HE SAID FORMERLY MASK NOT PRESENTLY HOS POST IS RIGHT. THERE! Oh Hello, Raz. Is this why you left your position as Guild treasurer? Entering the private sector on your own, then?