New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony 2F: Ponibooru, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    ....I beg to differ! one can watch several episodes and call RD the best pony and still not be part of the fandom!
    I hate to break it to you, Luka, but you meet all of the criteria a friend and I established on at what point you are officially a brony (I'm still working on bringing him into the herd);

1) Willingly watch complete episodes of the show with no outside influence (i.e. watching it with a friend or relative; online encouragement does not invalidate this criteria).

2) Watch enough of the show to have an established favorite pony, and willingly express this opinion.

3) Post on ponythread or other MLP online forum.

You may be a very mild case, but like it or not, you're a brony.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Like this picture, it has never happened in the show. But if you see it you might just go "oh, its that Fluttershy pony"

Spoiler
    Show

You might also die of cute overload. I dunno.
    Oh sweet Celestia that is adorable! *opens portal above Silent Night and douses him with 40 gallons of butterscotch pudding*
    Ah, much better.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Unless we want to post a different Samus-pony every post, we need to put the discussion in its own place to stay in the good graces of conduct.
    Alright... if only to not get in trouble, I can respect that.

Although if we want to go find loads of Samus-ponies.
    This could be a good outcome.
    Samus Pony?

... you know what? I'll bite. Samus (sans Other M) makes anything awesome. (Although that might just be my love of Video Games speaking.)

Samus Ponies!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Best of luck with that. HeeHee
    Psh. I can make it through Collge AND 4-Chan with my Soul intact. I made it through Ghosts and Goblins with my Sanity. I can get through Ponies without becoming a Brony unless I truly want it.

Don't know if we've spoiled anything story wise. There are some characters that don't appear for a while that have been posted, but odds are at most you're going to just go "oh it's that guy".

Like this picture, it has never happened in the show. But if you see it you might just go "oh, its that Fluttershy pony"

Spoiler
    Show

You might also die of cute overload. I dunno.
    If I keep hearing those pieces of the Intro and Outtro Songs, I might, but otherwise I've been capable of bearing the massive amount of color and cute with some DBZBT3. Broly makes everything better.

....I beg to differ! one can watch several episodes and call RD the best pony and still not be part of the fandom!

You could also give out comments on what you think about an ep or something like that, kinda helps to know whats and whys.
    I suppose I could, if no one minds hearing about it.

While I'm thinking about this, what do you guys all think makes a Brony a Brony?

Well speak of the devil;

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    I hate to break it to you, Luka, but you meet all of the criteria a friend and I established on at what point you are officially a brony (I'm still working on bringing him into the herd);

1) Willingly watch complete episodes of the show with no outside influence (i.e. watching it with a friend or relative; online encouragement does not invalidate this criteria).

2) Watch enough of the show to have an established favorite pony, and willingly express this opinion.

3) Post on ponythread or other MLP online forum.

You may be a very mild case, but like it or not, you're a brony.
    Hm. I'm watching the episodes to understand the series so that I can comment on it without breaking my own beliefs, and because a girl I unrequitedly love is a Brony and wanted me to watch it.

I don't have a favorite pony (and thus can't express such an opinion).

I posted here, but it's more of a courtesy toward people in the Playground. If this were a dedicated MLP website or whatever, or if I wasn't actively spending time playing PBP games on here, I'd have never considered this thread at all.

What does that mean about me?
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-07-02 at 11:08 PM.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Why does everypony always think that Twilight is Trixie's nemesis? Honestly Twilight was the nicest person to Trixie during her brief stay.
    Quite frankly, I think that's part of the reason that Twixie works. In more peaceful circumstances, I could see these two becoming good friends.

Here, have more Pinkie Pyro smiles.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-07-02 at 11:02 PM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post

I suppose I could, if no one minds hearing about it.

While I'm thinking about this, what do you guys all think makes a Brony a Brony?
    I think doing episode analysis would be a great idea. We had a few people do them back in season 1, and when a new episode comes out the thread is awash with spoilers for a few days, but it's been a while since a single person went through the series and talked about each episode. Would be great to read.

I'll give you some choices.
    1) Self-identification: you're a brony if you say you're a brony, and you're not if you say you're not.
    2) Fan of the show: You're brony if you like watching My Little Pony
    3) Fan of show+other stuff: You're only a brony if you watch the show and get involved in the community somehow
    4) Other stuff, no show: You can be a brony without ever watching the show if you get into the art and fanfics and so forth.

Personally, I go with #1. If you don't want to be a brony, you don't have to be, you can just say you're a pony fan, or you like pony art, or memes or what have you and that's fine. I think many people would go for some combination of 2+4, wherein you become a brony if you get too much into either the show or the fandom.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Barbarian in the Playground

I hate to break it to you, Luka, but you meet all of the criteria a friend and I established on at what point you are officially a brony (I'm still working on bringing him into the herd)
    partially watched it with a friend to see if I could find a way to like it, not yet. also I almost do nothing on this thread...... nope
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1326

Oh sweet Celestia that is adorable! *opens portal above Silent Night and douses him with 40 gallons of butterscotch pudding*
    Ah, much better.
    Ugg. You know what? I do not care. I actualy like butterscotch. My secretary is named Butterscotch. I even like pudding.

So you know what, Boffie? Send in as much pudding as you want. But I have a confession to make. You know what happens when you get a phenoxes ashs wet before it regenerates? It regenerates, but not in one piece. So I must wonder, what would happen if I mix yours in with sand?

In other news, we have opened a portal into the bottom of a active volcano.

It's above your head.

You should see the look on your ninjas faces.

About me not careing? I lied.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-07-02 at 11:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

I cannot say this is wrong, but the presentation seems to be that everything is equally dismissible so none of it matters. I find that to be (hopefully) accidentally offensive. Yes, one can argue about anything. That doesn't mean that all arguments are equally a waste of time.
    It was not meant to be offensive in the least, and please recall I was part of that ongoing argument.

I was coming at this from the angle that the argument itself was a form of entertainment, not that arguments themselves are inherently meaningless.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

I think doing episode analysis would be a great idea. We had a few people do them back in season 1, and when a new episode comes out the thread is awash with spoilers for a few days, but it's been a while since a single person went through the series and talked about each episode. Would be great to read.
    .... well now I feel nervous about doing it! If enough think it would at least be above being a waste of time, I suppose I can start my viewing over again... with an incredibly healthy dose of Pantera 10's. Broly is my Anti-Icky Feeling.

I'll consider it tomorrow though. I am -NOT- losing my last few hours of sleep, let alone to Ponies!

I'll give you some choices.
    1) Self-identification: you're a brony if you say you're a brony, and you're not if you say you're not.
    3) Fan of show+other stuff: You're only a brony if you watch the show and get involved in the community somehow
    4) Other stuff, no show: You can be a brony without ever watching the show if you get into the art and fanfics and so forth.

Personally, I go with #1. If you don't want to be a brony, you don't have to be, you can just say you're a pony fan, or you like pony art, or memes or what have you and that's fine. I think many people would go for some combination of 2+4, wherein you become a brony if you get too much into either the show or the fandom.
    I think I'd go with all of them. 1's definitely the most important, since no one can make you be anything you aren't. But at the same time, what looks like a duck, moves like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck? At one point you'd need to realise when you're lying to yourself about liking it. But it's still your choice.

partially watched it with a friend to see if I could find a way to like it, not yet. also I almost do nothing on this thread...... nope
    ..... You are aware that your avatar is that of a Pony, right? Or can I simply not detect Sarcasm?
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-07-02 at 11:32 PM.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

..... You are aware that your avatar is that of a Pony, right? Or can I simply not detect Sarcasm?
    ...It's complicated. And involves the dark times. When all of Ponythread was bathed in the light of a red sun and we were powerless to stop the decay of our banana trees.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    ...It's complicated. And involves the dark times. When all of Ponythread was bathed in the light of a red sun and we were powerless to stop the decay of our banana trees.

I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT! Tell me in the morning.

Please?

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT! Tell me in the morning.

Please?
    When is the morning for you? Because I might be asleep or in class then (my two hobbies!)

Luka loves explosions and badassery, which MLP doesn't have that much of. As a result he doesn't watch the show all that much, and denies his bronyhood (which is his choice, its not a cult).
    Or is it.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ettin in the Playground

Samus Pony?

... you know what? I'll bite. Samus (sans Other M) makes anything awesome. (Although that might just be my love of Video Games speaking.)

Samus Ponies!
    Samus Ponies!!

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Bugbear in the Playground

Luka, there's a reason you're the Element of Denial.

Samus Ponies!

Spoiler
    Show
    Curious; this one appears to be a G1 design. I wonder if it's someone recent working in an older style, or an older crossover?

#2, as I see it.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Titan in the Playground

Unless we want to post a different Samus-pony every post, we need to put the discussion in its own place to stay in the good graces of conduct.

Although if we want to go find loads of Samus-ponies.
    Curses! My evil plan to destroy ponythread while Space Lich is gone is ruined! THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

Psh. I can make it through Collge AND 4-Chan with my Soul intact. I made it through Ghosts and Goblins with my Sanity. I can get through Ponies without becoming a Brony unless I truly want it.

Hm. I'm watching the episodes to understand the series so that I can comment on it without breaking my own beliefs, and because a girl I unrequitedly love is a Brony and wanted me to watch it.

I don't have a favorite pony (and thus can't express such an opinion).

I posted here, but it's more of a courtesy toward people in the Playground. If this were a dedicated MLP website or whatever, or if I wasn't actively spending time playing PBP games on here, I'd have never considered this thread at all.

What does that mean about me?
    The thing with the series is that as people go through it they tend to run out of reasons to not want it. Partially due to the quality of the show, partially due to the Brony community.

Now what makes a Brony?

1. Someone who is at least somewhat involved in the online community in any way. Posting here does count but it has to be continual involvement .

2. Someone who enjoys ponies/ponified things. Not necessarily everything that is pony but most pony things.

3. Someone who has first-hand knowledge of the show either through episodes or just episode clips

.... well now I feel nervous about doing it! If enough think it would at least be above being a waste of time, I suppose I can start my viewing over again... with an incredibly healthy dose of Pantera 10's. Broly is my Anti-Icky Feeling.

I'll consider it tomorrow though. I am -NOT- losing my last few hours of sleep, let alone to Ponies!

Go for it!

As for Luka there is a reason he was nominated Element of Denial
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

15. - Top - End - #1335

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Huh, you know, this actualy came up somewhere. You see, it was a idea for a crossover, and the basic idea was that the Avatars are Alicorns, and airbenders are pegusi, unicorns are firebenders, earth ponies are...I dont have to explain this one, while waterbenders are...possibly just earth ponies that you can slap gills too and call them seaponies. The alternitive are Donkeys, so why not?

And now, to convice Maxtronaut to write it.
    Sorry Po. I haven't seen 1 episode of TLoK. Nor have I seen past that underground "love cave" episode of TLA. Does anypony know what I'm talking about?

However, I may be getting an idea for another fic of my own...
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Titan in the Playground

A quick note for all the LoL ponythreaders who responded:

I'm going to be making the ranked team, but then it occurred to me that we need a name. And seeing how I'm horrible at naming things, I thought I'd turn it over to you guys. Any suggestions on what our name should be?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A quick note for all the LoL ponythreaders who responded:

I'm going to be making the ranked team, but then it occurred to me that we need a name. And seeing how I'm horrible at naming things, I thought I'd turn it over to you guys. Any suggestions on what our name should be?
    DEATHBRINGER!

Honestly I have no idea. Sorry.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Troll in the Playground

Gotta go with Oracle of Wuffing and the Qwerty 500s. It's the only choice, even if I'm not playing.

Realistically, something like Legendary Ponythreaders or Ponies From the Playground or something like that.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Oh, you don't understand. Sakamoto came up with Samus. This was his artistic vision for her from the start. He just never got to express it before because he had editors, technological limitations, a review process, etc, etc.
    artistic vision
    Artistic Vision
    You did that on purpose!

I can't quite express my joy at this.

You win at irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Quite frankly, I think that's part of the reason that Twixie works. In more peaceful circumstances, I could see these two becoming good friends.
    Huh. Pretty good thought, that...

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    It was not meant to be offensive in the least, and please recall I was part of that ongoing argument.

I was coming at this from the angle that the argument itself was a form of entertainment, not that arguments themselves are inherently meaningless.
    That's what I figured, I just didn't have the headspace to process it outside of an adversarial paradigm.

Although... Oh wait no. Wow. I'm so used to my more common typos I completely misunderstood that second sentence. Well then. Have a BronyCon pic.

[Saucy]
    Spoiler
    Show

Thus began the strange phenomenon where rather than the face, iPhone autofocus would bring the focal point of the image to zoom on the plot.

Smarter phone that I thought.

-

Amish: Clydesdale in the pasture? Because, they're big, and like... Pastures are where ponies play, and... We are in the Giant's playground... Yeah.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-07-03 at 01:47 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1340

My opinion on bronies and the definition thereof: You are a brony if you want to be. It's more a matter of self-definition than any "watch four episodes, post on the forum, read a fanfic, and you'll get your brony badge in the mail" thing.

If I had to pick a concrete definition, I'd probably say that you've watched at least the first few episodes, have a favorite pony, and perhaps have started a personal fanon.
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

Some BronyCon highlights:

John de Lancie ripping on Fox News. Awesome.

The amount of cheering for de Lancie whenever he entered, and during the closing ceremonies. It was more than everyone put together, even Lauren and Tara. It was odd. I understand his mark with Trekkies, but I didn't think that would translate here. Discord is not that huge, so it seems really weird for him to get that kind of response.

The VA panel in general. Tara Strong saying things like "I do 10-year-old boys." Peter New saying "maybe". Lee Tockar doing Steven Magnet in different languages.

We basically missed the first day. Got there around 11 a.m., but we hadn't slept and so we were zombies. We ended up passing out in the hotel room around 8 p.m.

All in all, rather disappointing. I subscribe to the notion that seeing a band live on TV is much better than seeing them live live. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't an eight hour drive each way. And I was being treated for the ride, so I couldn't justify spending any money without a job. Really all I wanted to do was meet Tara Strong, but I didn't get to. The panels I saw were good, but like I said I missed a lot due to not being around for the first day.

There are other more personal factors going into why I didn't enjoy myself, but that's another rather lengthy thing that I don't feel the need to go into.

So, I'll never see another NASCAR race (that's one of those things that are MUCH better on TV), and I don't know if I'm going to the next con. Though I'm betting my new roommate will force me to go (not like in a bad way).

Oh, last thing. The people that actually go to the convention. At least 80% of them are what you would expect them to be. As much as I hate stereotyping, it's somewhat true. I don't know about the other hundreds of thousands of fans, but the ones dedicated enough to go and spend (a lot of) money are the ones you would kind of expect to be there. And while I was hearing John de Lancie say the words "you people will change the world", I had to look around and think "are you sure about that?'. He admitted he barely knew anything about us, and flat out said he didn't even remember acting on the show. And he couldn't even think of a single line of his when put on the spot. I'm not saying he's not sincere, but it's odd to see him being so positive about it.

But I'm probably wrong, I'm such a pessimist.

22. - Top - End - #1342

My stance on "brony" is that I don't like the term. It's kind of like a label, to be pasted onto everyone even tangentially related to the show with wild abandon. I prefer to consider myself "a proponent of ponies". I like the show, I like the community, and am willing to defend both against attacks and abuse, but I still prefer to keep my distance, without getting tangled in it all too much. I'm pretty far from what the stereotype for "brony" entails, so I don't identify with it.

In short, I am what I am, and that's all that I am. It's that simple.
    Last edited by Sean Mirrsen; 2012-07-03 at 01:57 AM.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

23. - Top - End - #1343

Well, I kind of draw the line with any fandom. Going to con's, publicly reffering to oneself as whatever fan term you might come up with, ect. I, among other things, am very much keeping the whole "pony" thing away from those close to me. Not budging on the issue. I love the fandom to death, but I love a lot of things. And so far, nothing has conviced me to decend into the final circle of geekdom go to a fan event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1344

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Well, I kind of draw the line with any fandom. Going to con's, publicly reffering to oneself as whatever fan term you might come up with, ect. I, among other things, am very much keeping the whole "pony" thing away from those close to me. Not budging on the issue. I love the fandom to death, but I love a lot of things. And so far, nothing has conviced me to decend into the final circle of geekdom go to a fan event.
    I find myself in this same camp. Ponies take up a large portion of my time, mostly from fanfiction and the forum, but the only one who has a clue that I like the show are my mom, my best friend, and the sister who lives across the country from me. (It's a lot easier to be open on Facebook than in person.) Oh, and also a girl at work--who also loves the show. The only ponies you'll find in the house are the ones on my boot screen and desktop.

It's kind of a love-shame relationship. I love it to bits, spend more time than is healthy on it, and think about it when I'm doing boring stuff. At the same time, the walking around in anything more than stealth brony stuff fills me with shame. (On that topic, I'm considering getting a Derpy hoody: gray with bubbles. That's about my limit.)

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

Man, I do not have the patience for art that I used to. Especially when I feel like it's something I have to do and not just want to do.

Spoiler
    Show

Don't mind the shaded lines on their back ends in up-left and up-right. That'll be covered by a tail, any tail.

Anyway, since I am no longer affiliated with the ongoing Pony Harvest Moon project, I figured I'd do something else with my summer. And that's where the above came from.

I wanted that stuff to be done sooner, but couldn't manage it. Now that I have the uber basics out of the way, I can actually get on to programming, which I'm much more comfortable with.
    Last edited by Khosan; 2012-07-03 at 02:27 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Colossus in the Playground

Some days it's really hard to be me.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Titan in the Playground

Have a pony or two

Spoiler
    Show
    Replace birthday with "feeling blue" and it's just as good, right?

DA MAGICKZ!
    Spoiler
    Show

Because I hear you're writing Lyra and BonBon
    Spoiler
    Show

Short-maned Celestia is bestia?
    Spoiler
    Show

And, you know, this is the proper response to feeling blue, linked 'cause of bad words

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Titan in the Playground

Hope you're feelin' better soon. Here's a pony or three to help with that.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Colossus in the Playground

Thanks for the ponies. They help.

IN OTHER NEWS, I've been rambling about Mage: The Awakening for some time and some folks in this thread have expressed interest. Well, the good news is I actually got a slot newly open for my Skyscraper Graveyard game!

Send me a PM if you're interested!

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Barbarian in the Playground

It's just for messing around.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show