1. - Top - End - #1339
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony 2F: Ponibooru, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Oh, you don't understand. Sakamoto came up with Samus. This was his artistic vision for her from the start. He just never got to express it before because he had editors, technological limitations, a review process, etc, etc.
    artistic vision
    Artistic Vision
    You did that on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    ....I beg to differ! one can watch several episodes and call RD the best pony and still not be part of the fandom!
    I can't quite express my joy at this.

You win at irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Quite frankly, I think that's part of the reason that Twixie works. In more peaceful circumstances, I could see these two becoming good friends.
    Huh. Pretty good thought, that...

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    It was not meant to be offensive in the least, and please recall I was part of that ongoing argument.

I was coming at this from the angle that the argument itself was a form of entertainment, not that arguments themselves are inherently meaningless.
    That's what I figured, I just didn't have the headspace to process it outside of an adversarial paradigm.

Although... Oh wait no. Wow. I'm so used to my more common typos I completely misunderstood that second sentence. Well then. Have a BronyCon pic.

[Saucy]
    Spoiler
    Show

Thus began the strange phenomenon where rather than the face, iPhone autofocus would bring the focal point of the image to zoom on the plot.

Smarter phone that I thought.

-

Amish: Clydesdale in the pasture? Because, they're big, and like... Pastures are where ponies play, and... We are in the Giant's playground... Yeah.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-07-03 at 01:47 AM.