Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
@ HG: If I didn't have a group of players that agreed with the restriction, I wouldn't run the game.

Insanowar theme ideas:

* No anime: As previously mentioned, no picks from anime.

* All anime: As previously mentioned, all anime picks.

* No magic/superpowers/future tech: Every pick has to be quasi-feasible in reality. A group of goblins with crossbows and axes would be okay. A group of goblins with fey powers would not.

* Historical Insanowar: Every pick must be from history, perhaps with a limit on the number of picks from the 20th century.

* Matched teams: Every player would have to pick from a set of the same constraints. For example: Everyone must have one pick with a superhero theme, one with a fairy tale theme, one with a modern army theme, etc. The narrator would decide on the constraints, and the players could pick them in any order.

* Three teams: Six players. Each makes their picks, then the narrator randomly pairs the players off to make three teams. You don't know who your ally will be when you are making your picks.

If anyone is interested in running or altering any of the above, feel free.
Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
All of those except the Anime only one I would be very interested in.

*Likes some anime, but not an anime fangirl*
I agree w/ Castaras. I'm already in a game that's like 4/5th's anime, and I don't really know ANY of the characters...