Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
My goodness. What a terrible idea: being in your natural state in nature. Just think. Instead of having absorptive cloth near their orifices, trapping any bodily waste or by products which didn't get quite cleaned away as hoped next to your skin in a dank environment. you'd be exposing such things to "Sunlight" and "Fresh Air." which as we all know promote the growth of illness causing bacteria because they are so horrible as disinfectants.

And shrinkage! Just think of the colossal damage to the male psyche when it's revealed that they actually aren't a tripod ALL the time! People might have to stop having unrealistic expectations about the appearance of the human body! A wardrobe malfunction might not be considered less appropriate for children than the slaughter of fellow sentient beings! The internet economy would collapse!

Yeah. As long as you aren't going hypothermic or crashing through sharp edges/spines/poisonous plants, I see no purpose for a nudity taboo.

Have fun, Glug!
Y'know, not all of us are of a crazy alien species Gol, you and your crazy alien ideas on nudity. I bet they don't even have clothes on your planet, do they?

In less ridiculous news, if everyone's down for it, I guess I see no reason why it couldn't be a good time. I just never understood the allure of being naked around other people. I mean, there's generally ONE time when you have to, y'know, but other than that, naked + other people just seems strange to me.