Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
I recently ordered a certain book about a certain party of stick figures from a certain website. As far as I can tell the website did its job just fine, but the post office seems to have gotten very confused as to what delivering something actually entails.

The package was being shipped to me from Houston Texas to Fort Walton Beach Florida, and I tracked its progress online. Here is the path it has taken.

1) Processed through Sort Facility, HOUSTON, TX: Okay.
2) Processed through Sort Facility, PENSACOLA, FL: Sounds good.
3) Arrival at Post Office, FORT WALTON BEACH, FL: Yay, almost here!
4) Out for Delivery, FORT WALTON BEACH, FL: One more day!
5) Processed through Sort Facility, PENSACOLA, FL: Eh? What?
6) Processed through Sort Facility, HOUSTON, TX: No! Stop it!

It has gone in a circle! It came all the way from Texas to being practically on my doorstep, and then turned around and went back! And no one knows why. I called and asked, there's no record of them being unable to find my address, or the package being damaged or anything. When I explained the path it has taken, the universal reaction was "Huh?"

They promised to look into it, and now I have no idea when I'm actually going to get the thing. And needless to say my mood has gone: -->--> in the process.

That's it, I'm inventing a teleporter. The few Brundleflies I'm sure to create are a small price to pay for not having to deal with this frustration.
Obviously it was in with a shipment of boomerangs.