Quote Originally Posted by Sstoopidtallkid View Post
Evil motives:I give money to charity for the tax break and publicity, in hopes it will help my political career. Evil(assuming you define greed/desire for power as evil)?
Evil methods:Armed Robbery to avoid starvation. Is that evil?
Evil results:I'm a lawyer who defends accused rapists, some of whom end up being accused again. Evil?
I'd say Neutral on the first one, it's not like your overall goal is evil, sure you get political power from it but it's not like you did good to help kill or anything.. It's gain for a price, it would be almost the same simply buying something, on a greater scale. You give a man gold and get a sword out of it, you only gave him the gold for the sword, not to be kind.

The second I would imagine it depends.. Robin Hood often performed Armed Robbery and he is supposedly Chaotic Good. Depending on your will (or lack thereof) to hurt others, and depending on how you choose it would be either Evil or Neutral.

The third, it depends purely on whether or not the Lawyer knows whether or not they are guilty. Accused means simply that. That could be anywhere from Good to Evil.