Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
I'm not at home right now, so I can't check, but I'm almost positive that one of the status selections (unit info?) -- right click on the red FaH gear icon in the lower-right corner, and then select from the menu) will give you information on the job being run, including the deadline.
Ahh, okay. Thank you very much. :D The due date is April 3, but my project will apperantly be done the 23 of January, so I don't think I have anything to worry about.

Also (and I'll try and make this my last question, thank you all for being tolerant!), does F@H run in Sleep Mode? Because I want to leave my computer on overnight, but my mom would get all, "You're wasting energy! AHHH!" so I was wondering if I could trick her by putting my computer in Sleep Mode, and running F@H.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsysservant View Post
No, not necessarily. F@H eats up excess CPU, so the thing to look at is how much CPU is taken up by the other programs. If you are using all of your CPU, and only a small amount is going to FAHCore_80, or whatever the F@H .exe is called, then your computer may be too slow to run F@H to any good effect.
Hmm, well, on the Task Manager (Processes), under the heading "CPU," it says that Internet Explorer is using 2 (2 what? I have no clue. I'm OBVIOUSLY not a computer person.) while F@H is using 98. I'll take this is good.