Wow, thanks for all the information, guys!

That log look good - especially the SSE boost! Despite the project name including the word "Amber", this is Gromacs SREM (GROST) core based project so that does use the SSE.
This is a fairly large project so it most likely will take more than average amount of time complete.
However the log file with the error (for project 3699 that is also a GROST core/code based project) is worrisome. It is possible that your system switched to safe mode for a while (runs the project much slower) so that could have been why it was taking so long.
Now the reason why that happened is a concern. Any chance your system is overheating? (e.g. too many dust bunnies!?) Or that someone has overclocked the computer? One suggestion is to reduce the cpu usage to around 80% (about 3/4 the way to the right edge of the cpu usage selection bar if using the windows graphical client).
If run into errors again, let us know and if you want, we can walk you through some diagnostics.
By the way, what is the folding name you have used?
Hmm, I can't think of any reason why my computer would switch to safe mode. It might be overheating (no one's cleaned it in a while, if that's what you mean. :D). And I don't think anyonw in my household knows what the term 'overclocked' means, so I don't think it was that. I set the CPU usage to 80, though, and hopefully that will do some good.
My folding name's greecetrap. :D

Well there is an easy way to check. When doing your normal everyday tasks, bring up the task manager (ctrl-alt-del) and go to processes and see how much idle CPU you have. If you're just browsing the internet, my guess would be something around 90-99%, though as the above posters have said, that can change.
Apperantly, I'm using 100% of my CPU, counting F@H. Is this something to worry about?

Also, I've been wondering about these deadlines; if your project doesn't have a deadline, will in not say anything about deadlines on the display, or is the deadline under that "WU end" heading? I don't think I have a deadline, but I'm really not sure. :/

Thank you all so much for your helping the confused-ish person! :D