Nope, sorry. I can say that I HOPE we get them in the next two weeks.

One important thing to note, and I'm going also put this on the store's site - we're going to start printing shipping labels with tracking numbers on the BEFORE we get books. This means that many of you will get confirmation emails well in advance of when the orders will actually leave our warehouse. The confirmation email will explain this.

We're doing this so that when the books actually get here, all we need to do is drop the book in the box and send it on it's merry way. We've got gillions of pre-orders and are doing our best to get them all in the mail within a week of the book arriving.

A second important thing to note is that we have a new order tracking system set up on our site BUT this site will only work for orders placed AFTER June 4. This means that most of you that pre-ordered won't see your order there. The aforementioned email, however, will have your tracking number.

And speaking of tracking numbers, we can now include customs numbers in confirmation emails for our international friends. In the past, confirmation emails to international customers didn't include any tracking information. Don't get your hopes up, however. Historically, customs numbers weren't tracked all that closely by the customs agencies.