View Single Post

Thread: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #803
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Well, here the mechanics kind of break down, since I imagined the current location of the Five Pebbles to be on a temporary demiplane generated by the relevant PF spell, whose D&D equivalent costs XP and is permanent.

But presumably after about fifteen days, the Five Pebbles would get dumped back into Sigil's airship docks. Dock workers and managers would investigate, the party would have to fend off Five Pebbles constantly and/or try to commission its repair in the meantime. I imagine the party would make short work of anyone who comes knocking straight up, but would have to hire guards when they're out adventuring. This being in Lower Ward, guards capable of fending off fiends wouldn't be cheap. I expect it's not an ideal decision.

Some potential patrons could readily salvage Five Pebbles as a boon. If they revived some of the deceased crew, there could have been a refit project done in way of thanks, but most of them aren't fans of the Five Pebbles as a ship. It would have been easier for the party to acquire another one of Teru's still-functioning vessels once they got pointed that way.
    I thought I replied to this, but looks like my last week or so did manage to get messy enough that I didn't even realize I didn't, so: yeah, that's fair. Probably it's best to just let it go; it was really Myriad's dream project anyhow. (And the crew might have taken it personally that the team kinda looted them and the place while they were dead.)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Noctuary OOC is up, feel free to join.

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...5#post26011075
    IT'S HAPPENING! If you'd like to take a look at the new and old but updated Delja before I'd rear my head over there, here's the general shape of her (I made a new sheet for sentimental reasons and ease of comparison): No-LA Delja with Another Level of Duelist. I apparently did something weird with the saves originally, so the base values have been recalculated. And I haven't spent the 80000 extra gp yet, because the thought of having to re-check prices for putting some new abilities on thbe existing items makes me wanna cry and while buying a hundred extra Healing Belts is temting, that's too stupid even for me.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2024-05-13 at 03:14 PM.