Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

1. - Top - End - #1437
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

December 5th
    Mall Walking

Quote Originally Posted by Raph
    "Sure." He jerks a thumb back over at the Mystery section. "I was just asking this very helpful person if he thought a ladyfriend of mine would think it's cool to get two copies of a mystery and read it together and, like, try to solve it together before the end of the book. Or something."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aria
    She gives Raphael a quick smile as he explains what he wants to do. “I actually think that would be really fun, especially if she’s into mysteries. I would just make sure that you guys stop every couple of chapters to discuss, so one of you doesn’t get ahead of the other.”
    "Our resident expert agrees, it's a great idea." Louis reassures his friend. "All that's left is to find a book or two you'd think she'd like."

Quote Originally Posted by Raph
    "See Louis, once again. Genius move. What else is on our agenda, once we track down Keith?"
    "I've got a couple of places in mind. I think my folks taken care of but I still need to pick out something for Red and Izzy."

"Now that that's taken care of I've got another favor to ask." He says looking back at Aria. Louis removes his cellphone from his jacket pocket, unlocks it, and opens up his contacts before offering it to her. "If you don't mind giving us your number maybe we can talk about what's been going on lately?"
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2024-05-12 at 08:27 PM.