December 5th
Mall Walking
Keith
Hope’s smile softens. “See, I knew you could come up with something more than just ‘cute’.”

“I don’t necessarily only like space operas, but they do need to be exciting,” she explains. She rolls her eyes a little at his question about The Martian. “Yeah, I wasn’t impressed. I didn’t like the main character at all. Way too many dad jokes, not enough existential crisis. I know everyone is saying that it’s really good, but I have to disagree. And obviously, something that rooted in more ‘real science’ is different, but I’m way more interested in space ship battles, intergalactic travel, and crazy advanced tech.”

Providence, RI
Quote Originally Posted by John
I should be able to place you just above Gatlin Tower without any difficult — if that suits your needs well, John assured his fu…Mr. Shaw.
That is acceptable, Mr. Shaw replies. Thank you, Mr. Kelley.

“More seriously though,” Emi says as she looks over at her father. “Do you think that we might be able to do a New Year’s/birthday party at the house? Something small, of course.”

Mr. Shaw takes another sip of wine. “I’ll give it some thought. We can only be away in London for so long.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
Have you ever seen him when he isn’t near your daughter? He’s usually not as flustered and the only times I’ve ever seen him at a loss for words is when she looks at him.
Not often, Mr. Shaw has projects to Kate. I’ve talked to him alone a few times. He is well spoken and direct when giving reports though. Very through.

However, I know that I can be a difficult person to speak to, so I don’t hold it against him. And Emi stuns young men into blubbering messes on not quite a daily basis, so all in all, I think your brother is actually doing quite well.