Would it be possible to intercept the messenger headed through Caerfort? I mentioned being concerned they'd send one in my last post and was planning sending a small group to have that road watched, but we jumped a bit further ahead than I was expecting. I'd still like to have the road watched even if catching the messenger is impossible. The north road I though we'd be able to handle ourselves and if that messenger bypassed us, I don't see anything else that could've been done there.
I assumed you'd want to stay out of sight as a (presumably) wanted man. If you want to undo that we can.

Similarly, if you do want to send people off to watch the west road, just let me know how many and what their exact orders are, because again there'll be a risk of being caught (or other snags). That is much more open ground than the Thornwood too so I'll need to know also how you want them to intercept the messenger and how far Sieghard's authorising them to go - e.g. are they to stop everybody they see on the road and ask them their business?

I'll wait for an answer to this before updating the IC further in case I need to unpick anything.