Delmuth and his tribe lived outdoors, sleeping in hammocks up in the trees so while he was unused to seeing buildings so messy it didn't persay bother him. Disorganized yes, but was it done so on purpose so spies could not find stuff, or as it appeared was a question for someone far more intelligent than himself. Listening to what the constable said Delmuth nods his head, "If you are referring to the sleep that people don't seem to wake up from here I was told it may be an old dwarf curse of some sort. I have no problem investigating your more credible option however. I just didn't wish to go into someone elses backyard and start moving things without speaking to them first, and I did intend to go investigate this dwarf area as well." Delmuth says, accepting the mission the constable had given to them to investigate the crypts and rid them of anything that may be cursing the inhabitants. If the constable doesn't seem to object to any of this he follows Marrakt out of the tower with the others.

Spoiler: Basic intelligence check to see what he knows about the church of Lathander
Show
(1d20)[16] Please be above a 10 otherwise this is going to be kinda funny