Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Fair and figures! Is using it as a kind of extradimensional storage space and base of operations for the whole party out of question too?
Well, here the mechanics kind of break down, since I imagined the current location of the Five Pebbles to be on a temporary demiplane generated by the relevant PF spell, whose D&D equivalent costs XP and is permanent.

But presumably after about fifteen days, the Five Pebbles would get dumped back into Sigil's airship docks. Dock workers and managers would investigate, the party would have to fend off Five Pebbles constantly and/or try to commission its repair in the meantime. I imagine the party would make short work of anyone who comes knocking straight up, but would have to hire guards when they're out adventuring. This being in Lower Ward, guards capable of fending off fiends wouldn't be cheap. I expect it's not an ideal decision.

Some potential patrons could readily salvage Five Pebbles as a boon. If they revived some of the deceased crew, there could have been a refit project done in way of thanks, but most of them aren't fans of the Five Pebbles as a ship. It would have been easier for the party to acquire another one of Teru's still-functioning vessels once they got pointed that way.