((Nomis))
"If it isn't worth filing in a ledger, than is it truly a report?" The mayor's wife asked, giving the sharen investigator a wry smile in return. Oh gods, she had an administrator's sense of humor. "Most of them are in my short-hand, though, and almost completely illegible to normal folk, so I'll make copies translating them for you and have them delivered to wherever you make your home for the duration of this case. I should have them to you within three days." She nodded, tapping her pointer finger and pinky of her left hand on the podium, and sighed. "Is there any other information you think you might need?"

((Sin))
The woman frowned at your statement, looking over Sin a bit, and then shrugged. "Huh, you're the one the captain talked about? Well about time the governor actually sent someone." Folding her arms, she leaned back on the bench and noted, "Been waiting almost a month for the blue bloods to take us seriously. You'll want to talk to Captain Kindly, most likely. He won't be in his office, though. Late enough in the day he's either still on his last round, or he's gone home, like he usually does at day's end."