(OOC: If I'm overstepping by making up this floor plan information, let me know Rater, the plans aren't up to date so there is still room for changes if you want to make any when it actually happens.)

Key:
As she finds a flash drive, Key asks Detcord
"Aelita? Wasn't that the character from that ancient show called.....Code....Geyoko was it? bunch of hacker kids fighting the old British Empire or something?"
She will plug it into a laptop-most people didn't jack into cyberspace and still used normal laptop methods, as it was best for casual use- and deleted some old information that was on the drive, these things can hold gigabytes upon gigabytes of information but no harm in clearing it out. She takes the flash drive out then gets in her chair and closing her eyes, plugs herself into Cyberspace to search up the Alchemax laboratory layout, its street location stuff like that. Given that it was happening at the speed of thought and computers, this information came pretty much instantly to everyone else's point of view. She will open her eyes again to unplug and begin explaining what she can figure out but then Clover speaks up, and she is reminded of her days in a normal gang. How her gang leader taught her that a gang stuck together, helped one another because no one else would. Furthermore it reminded her of too many street kids she met learning about the world for the first time, how cruel and harsh the world could be. Especially outside the corpo's little company towns that were essentially gilded cages for those who lived in them. She knew that look, Clover had. That look was the look of someone needing to believe in something, that it wasn't all just meat, metal, electricity and pain. She pushed away the whispers in her head telling her to distrust, after that betrayal and said
"....I agree, Clover. Don't worry, I'll make sure we both get paid and that this all-cure helps as many people as possible."
She was going to make the plan to allow herself an opportunity to do the download anyways which would take a little more time than if they just wanted to grab a sample, but this way she could be more honest about it at least.
"So here's the floor plans:
She brings up the map on her phone.
"According to what information I can find it has four floors, First floor is just the common room and storage area- no not for the cure, just normal office stuff like the janitor's stuff, place to relax and take breaks, greet visitors, the usual. Second floor onwards are the actual labs, with floor being testing and observation and third floor being where they engineer the actual cure, with fourth floor being the computer and server rooms where the data they collect is all stored and analyzed. The good news is that this lab seems relatively low priority, megacorps are much more interested in weapons to destroy their competition in whatever military scenarios they dream up than in actually helping people, bad news is its still not off the grid so if there are surprises in there, I
don't know about them, and corps are always trying to protect their secrets as much as they can, these floor plans date back to this lab's construction, so who knows what they filled the lab with in the meantime. But if they have any security systems, they will be controlled on the fourth floor like anything else, internet of things and all that. Common area's just to look good for the public, testing area's probably just has homeless people test subjects with random illnesses they hired for cheap off the street so they can test out cut-rate less effective versions of the cure so the corp can make more money on the poor while saving the real thing for the rich. Y'know, classic cut-corners greed bull, nothing we need to worry about.

Ideally we'd just need me to get to the computers to get the information and Catnap to just swallow someone in the common area, then sneak in to get the physical cure for the money, but even a low priority lab like this probably has mercs guarding the place. So, I'm not taking chances on us screwing up the stealth job and dying because one of us couldn't help the other in time, Clover since your concerned about helping people, how about you protect me as we go to the fourth floor to get the data and disable the defenses so the rest can go in without the cameras on them and Catnap, how do you feel about you and the rest grabbing the cure? your shapeshifting will probably still be needed because access to the all-cure's samples is probably DNA-locked to the scientists themselves, the rest of you...well your the muscle, that is as usual, up your discretion and judgment, do what you need to do as long as it doesn't mess up Catnap's job. Entrance plan is probably for Detcord to throw this cords at windows on the fourth floors to blow a hole, we go in disable defenses we go in real fast, scare or stun the scientists, don't care which as long as they're out of the way, then he throws a one at the third floor, blows in a hole in that, and that team goes and gets the cure. Bit loud, but most of us are fighters so you can handle it, if you have concerns about stealth or people seeing your identity, I'll be taking care of the cameras and I got a box of thread caps with holes cut in them to be masks which I stole from the mall if you don't have your own, as usual we got some cheap short range hand radios for communication, which I also stole from a mall. Any questions or better plans?"

Anything else is probably not something she could plan for anyways. It hopefully should just be a normal lab. Going full stealth-heist would be the ideal by normal logic, but this group wasn't cut out for that style of job. Between Clover, Dex, Arsenal and Detcord it was better to be forceful and let them make their own straight lines and for her to handle the infosec side of things while Catnap could probably handle any of the other subtle stuff needed.