Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
Immediatly upon learning/realizing the name of the royal beast as Tarrasque

Ivory will cast Scry Location targeting the area around the village of Zubunti
Zubunti is the closest settlement to the Tarrasque’s lair. The houses are simple wooden buildings with thatched roofs and chickens in the yard. The Tarrasque has not ploughed through the village, as the outlying farms offer more easily-caught food (cows and pigs) than the little humans who run away.

Quote Originally Posted by Athaleon View Post
Krag turned his gaze on the Prince, now that he'd studied each member of his entourage in turn. He would have to remind his companions that refusal of a diplomatic gift was typically considered rude, but the Prince had handled things tactfully. He really did need their help, after all.

"Aye, we can go straight away. I need only a well-detailed description of the village to bring us there, and Ivory can usually provide one if none present know it by memory." His tone was conversational enough, but his accent and the timbre of his voice lent a hard edge to every word. "Before we do—it's said this Beast can't be killed, and no warrior or army has been able to stop it. What else has been tried? Has some mage attempted to put the thing back to sleep, or seal it away, for example?"
The Prince says, "We have tried sending bands of mixed warriors and mages, to no avail. But they were not the Starborn. I am sure you are all more powerful than any of my own guards or mages."

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Can I please get a Knowledge Geography check from everyone.