Quote Originally Posted by Darth Credence View Post
I understand the interpretation, but I started off by asking this question and got the specific answer of most spells known. I gave four different ideas of what they could mean by the question, with one of them being the most spells known and tying that to a high level wizard getting every wizard spell, and they said that was what they meant.
as i said, its possible that that's what they meant. the potential miscommunication I see is that none of your 4 options were "highest variety of spells to cast at any given moment" and you drew no distinction between "knowing" a spell (as in, the wizard has it in their spell book) and "spells known" (as in the spells you are able to cast at any given moment). this of course got compounded by the fact that OP didn't really draw a distinction either, they just said "yeah, i want more spells known). and while its *possible* the former is what OP meant. the latter makes more sense to me, as a goal.

That said, going back and forth discussing what someone else meant is, i think, fruitless. If OP doesn't show back up to clarify then this whole thread has run its course anyway lol