View Single Post

Thread: Godlings, Whispers in the Void [IC]

1. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Godlings, Whispers in the Void [IC]

"I am sorry, they are dead, and we are not, this is what is known." Varag said with some grief. The scale of the destruction weighing on him. While he had not lost a mother, indeed, he was never allowed to know her, he had known many of the people here, had had kind words, a drink, a bet, a meal, with so many now piles of ash.

"This is sad, but better, better to die in a flash of light than groveling in fear while some sadistic madman slaughters your friends before you, making you wish that he picks someone else before he picks you. Grakthar would have killed us all...for what? Gods only knows."
    Varag shakes his head in disgust. Sometimes the randomness of life disgusted even him.

"This is what we know, what we do not know, is if we are safe, or really what has happened to us. I feel...different, I certainly wasn't floating a moment ago. We must leave this place, those that survived will have questions for us, questions they are likely to skin us alive for to find the answers to."

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show
    Anything salvageable in the room?
    Last edited by Ancient; 2024-05-03 at 03:38 PM.