Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
Investigation
As a deadly life action, each player can conduct an investigation by declaring publicly what they want to focus on. They can investigate the crime scene of a body that was announced at the start of the phase, the alibis of players in a hangout location, or the whereabouts of any Ultimate talent they can name.
Your investigation declarations should be made in bold blue.
As a deadly life action, players may disrupt the investigation they declared instead by informing the narrator on their private chat. This will block all investigations of the declared target for this phase.
When investigating a crime scene, you trace the killing action and you randomly learn the hangout location of the killer or the name of their Black talent, unless they were sulking or your investigation was disrupted.
When investigating alibis, you trace the daily life action(s) of a random player hanging out in the chosen location and learn the name(s) of their target(s), unless your investigation was disrupted.
When investigating the whereabouts of an Ultimate talent, you trace their daily life action associated with that talent and randomly learn their hangout location or the name of their target, unless they did no action associated with that talent, they were sulking, or your investigation was disrupted.
When several players conduct the same investigation, they will always learn different information from each other if possible.
You can redirect or cancel your investigation by declaring a new one.
Alright, I got no information, which means there's a wolf within darksidder, Book Wombat, Persolus, CaoimhinTheCape, and Snowblaze (first three sulking, last two if there was interference).

I'm very paranoid I'm wrong about snow but I think we vote within this group today, and I'll start it with Vote: Book Wombat