Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
Going to get the jump on the investigation, then. Since the crime scene seems to be the one that people want the most trustworthy ones to be on (at least from what I'm seeing), and since I'm not on that list, I'll go ahead and Investigate the Lounge Alibis. I was in the gym earlier in the day, so I may not get much from investigating there.
I was thinking the same thing about the crime scene, but now I'm not sure. With the crime scene investigation we could learn one of the killer's talents (potentially useful later, but won't catch anyone right now) or hangout location, but with the way people were spread out, knowing that there was a wolf in location X (or sulking) won't probably isn't that immediately helpful either. Meanwhile, checking alibis could potentially lead to finding someone who targeted Kraken. What are other people's thoughts on this?

That said, our current strategy might still be for the best, since we certainly don't have enough trusted people to check every alibi.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
I will Investigate the Gym
Do we know that you can't accidentally check your own alibi? If not, it might be best to investigate locations we weren't at.

Which in my case means Investigate the Gym.