Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
December 5th
Mall Walking
Keith
As Keith turns a corner, he almost runs into a girl around the same age as him with chin-length black hair and deep brown eyes. She smiles at Keith and quickly apologizes before she looks up and really takes his appearance in. “Your hair is cool,” she says, eyeing the white streak in it. “Is that natural?”
Keith sighs as he walks around and is startled by almost running into the girl. As she starts to apologize he just smiles and shakes his head. "Nothing to apologize for! I should have watched where I was going."

He had dropped the book he was carrying too, but didn't quite realize it yet. At her question about his hair, and the comment, he blushed a bit. Keith was not used to compliments.

"T-thank you." He stutters a bit. "Your's is really cute." He had entirely forgotten about the white streak that appeared with Stolas, trying to regain his composure and nodding.

"Yep, it is! Kind of a family trait from what I’ve been told.” Come to think of it, it did never just go away after all that time.

More things I would have liked to ask Stolas about…. He thinks to himself. Maybe his uncle would know more. Wait, should I even be telling her that her hair is cute? Is… that ok when… well, guess we haven't actually said one way or another.

Sidney's advice about getting too hung up after just a short coffee date, that ended with him on the receiving end of a beatdown, rang out in the back of his head.

It should be fine. But then again, was that what Jason did following Rin’s mother? Was that what he did after he was born as well?

He had only taken a quick look at first but now he was getting a better look at her. Someone seemingly normal, at least at this moment, removed from any hero stuff.

He really hoped she was removed from it all at least. Maybe this could even be a fresh start for him to not be a terrible person as he had been to, well everyone.

I'm not my father… I can still prove this! And yet he was making the same mistakes over and over.

“And my manners escape me again. I’m Keith, nice to meet ya.” He offers a lopsided grin. Probably the realest grin he had worn in a while.

OOC: Keith marks Troubled