Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
You are literally the only person I've ever heard of who read the name of the ability and decided to ignore the plain words of the ability text.

Do Fighters get to use Second Wind twice per short rest at your tables? It's Second Wind, so there has to be a first. Or perhaps they can only use it after someone casts Gust?
If you had a Wizard/Cleric multiclass, can slots recovered with Arcane Recovery not be used on Cleric spells?
Arcane Firearm
5th-level Artillerist feature

You know how to turn a wand, staff, or rod into an arcane firearm, a conduit for your destructive spells. When you finish a long rest, you can use woodcarver’s tools to carve special sigils into a wand, staff, or rod and thereby turn it into your arcane firearm. The sigils disappear from the object if you later carve them on a different item. The sigils otherwise last indefinitely.

You can use your arcane firearm as a spellcasting focus for your artificer spells. When you cast an artificer spell through the firearm, roll a d8, and you gain a bonus to one of the spell’s damage rolls equal to the number rolled.

Emphasis mine.

Just what text have I ignored?

Please don't insult. It is a violation of forum rules.