Right, forgot that we can talk at night.

Hesitantly giving Bat credit for actually making a choice. As he pointed out, in the case of a tie, narrator chooses who dies. And narrator will side with wolves when possible.

Yes he ended up voting town but there was at least a chance if he chose right. If there is a wolf between Book and Persolus, the others could just wait and not get any blood on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
Oh and interesting all 3 sulkers voted for Illven or benefited from the Illven swap. Just pointing it out. Also isn't it Dakrsidder? It has been spelled Darksidder is both of the recent posts.
I do feel like that's a bit of a chicken/egg thing. I was voting Book because he was sulking, which meant that he would benefit from anyone else being voted. I'm not giving any of them town credit, but the sulkers benefiting makes sense when a few of us wanted to go after them.

Anyway, numbers are interesting. I'm wondering if when it comes time to investigate tomorrow, we have the sulkers be the ones to try and find the killer's location. Either one of them will have to sabotage (proving a maf is in that group of 3) or we will get a location name.