Audrahni pauses, as if carefully choosing her words, then responds, "no, I will not accompany you. I would only be a hindrance. But I can provide you some material assistance. If you would accompany me back to the temple, I can provision you with useful tools,"

She nods towards Gregor, "go and speak with your family, you can meet us at the Lady's Chapel,"

Audrahni pays for the meal, and the four of you depart the tavern. Halfway down the road, Gregor waves a farewell as he turns to head towards the Garrelson homestead while the rest of you follow Audrahni back to the chapel.

------------------

Gregor

You return home to see laundry hung out to dry and the door left ajar. Aside from your little sister Geraldine who is playing with the family dog, none of your siblings are about right now. You see your father carefully examining a gold coin in his hand, furrowing his brow as he looks closely at it. As you walk in the door he looks up and puts the coin aside.

"Gregor, my boy, you were up earlier than usual this morning. That's good, those late nights at the tavern need to end. You're an adult so I won't tell you what you can and can't do, but you should listen to your old dad's advice: don't be out after dark. Nasty things are afoot, and my bones are telling me that you're going to run into them if you go stumbling home by starlight," your father warns, clearly having heard about what happened last night.

------------------

Kwella and Kenia

Audrahni leads you along the main road to the chapel. Kenia remembers this well, as the small detached unit around the back of the building is where Audrahni lives, and where you were offered lodging last night. Today, however, she leads you through the main entrance of the chapel. It is a plain building with simple benches to serve as the pews. A carving of a stylized spiral is prominently displayed at the back of the room. Near the altar, six stretcher are laid out with white cloth obscuring motionless bodies. Audrahni gives a nod and a silent prayer as she passes the deceased, then moves aside a curtain to enter an alcove at the back.

"These are supplies I inherited from the previous caretaker, and they may well be useful to you," she proceeds to open a small drawer and withdraws a silk pouch. There's a slight clinking from inside as she retrieves it. She pulls the drawstring open and within are six small vials, "Holy water, it can be used to perform a blessing but can also be used in self-defense against the undead,"

She pulls out a footstool and climbs to reach something off the top shelf. She moves aside some dusty tomes and withdraws an ornately carved wooden wand. She examines it carefully, then nods, "it's mostly drained, but it could still save your life. If you're injured, this wand can help you,"

Spoiler: Equipment
Show

Audrahni gives the part 6 vials of holy water, and a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 13 charges remaining

Holy Water can be used to perform blessings, and can also be used as a grenade-like weapon against undead creatures.

Cure Light wounds heals the a target you touch for 1d8+1 damage. It can also be cast offensively to damage undead creatures, with a saving throw for half damage (the wand's DC is 11, your own spellcasting DC is not used for wands). Kwella and Gregor are both able to use this wand automatically, as the Cure Light Wounds spell appears on the Hunter and Warpriest spell lists. You do not need to know the spell in order to cast it from a wand.

Kenia can use the Use Magic Device skill in order to activate the wand even though the spell is not one she would normally be capable of casting. She must succeed on a DC 20 check in order to activate the wand. She can retry this check if she fails, but if she ever rolls a 1 then she cannot attempt again for 24 hours. She cannot take 10 or take 20 on a Use Magic Device check.