1. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Helnith Part 2: Of Shadowed Paths and Spectral Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
    “You mean Aroika? Blue outfit with a fancy crest on it? She came in a few days after we kicked out Lionel, looking for supplies. But no, I had nothing to do with her eggs. I wish I had! But the way she talked about it her people are very protective of their Lucario bloodline. You’re sure the baby was hers?"
    Well, they probably had a name for the aura guardian before, but Mark hadn't known it before now... better late than never! "He's been pretty sensitive talking about it," Especially when you were being terribly insensitive when talking about it, Mark, you unintentional buffoon, "but she was the only Lucario trainer we know of around Ternai, which is where Mina found the little guy, and he definiely had a trainer at some point. Do you know what kind of supplies she was looking for? And is there anything weird or special about the mountains north of Ternai?" Maybe she'd been looking for something up there, and that would be the best place to start looking if Riolu couldn't tell them where to go.