Mark:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomes2169 View Post
"So my friend recently caught a young Riolu, a few weeks old at most, and we're pretty sure that his trainer was an aura guardian that was last seen here at around that time. I was wondering if you guys helped her with the egg, and if so, if she mentioned anything about her trip to Snakestone Cavern to you?"
“You mean Aroika? Blue outfit with a fancy crest on it? She came in a few days after we kicked out Lionel, looking for supplies. But no, I had nothing to do with her eggs. I wish I had! But the way she talked about it her people are very protective of their Lucario bloodline. You’re sure the baby was hers?”

----------------

Less:

The trip is mostly uneventful, but en route you notice a trainer off to the side of the road - tall, sunglasses, white scarf - doing…something involving putting stakes in the ground. His Pokémon, all well-groomed specimens, are off to the side wearing what appear at a glance to be oddly shaped matching hats.

Spoiler: OoC
Show
Let me know if you’re stopping to investigate, otherwise we’ll move on.

----------------

Pinklady:

The boy with the hematite bracelet speaks up. “We’re on our way back. Chelsey” he indicates the girl with the agate earrings “wanted a chance at some of the Pokémon up in the mountains and Feo thought we could test out some of our strategies and help out some of his other friends at the same time.”