Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
"The Bristle Crowned Gardener?" Errol asks with wide eyes, "I've heard of them? Supposed to be a nasty ****er." He opens and closes his hands.

Annie shakes her head and says, "I haven't. So what's the plan, sneak into Arcadia? Do we know where The Gardener lives? Do we know anything about its domain?"
'Aren't they all though.' Laura mutters. 'If I was going to try robbing somewhere in New Orleans I might go for a look at the place first from a distance. Maybe talk to anyone I can find who knew the layout, but I don't know how much that's going to work out here. What are the chances that one of those ****ers can just change everything around whenever it suits them?' She'll look to the group to invite their opinion. 'Maybe I'm wrong about that, but Giant's coming with us anyway and he might know a thing or two about what the Gardner's place looks like from the inside.'

To Annie, 'Finding the Gardner's domain might be the easy part. If the trail peters out I've always got this.' Laura will take out the Faerie Peach for the group to see. 'It's supposed to help but I've heard it attracts attention as well so maybe I should keep it for emergencies.'