Normally I won't answer questions like that, but here I'm going to say: no. Remember, you can only spend Legend for automatic successes a number of times per story equal to your Legend rating. You are currently at about midpoint in the first chapter, nowhere near the end of the story. Considering everyone else who has yet rolled has four successes for Stealth and you're apparently all going in a group rather than the scouting Liliana had talked about, getting three successes versus getting six is absolutely not worth using one of the times you can spend Legend for extra successes on.

On an unrelated note, just to be sure no one has incorrect assumptions, my calling for a roll does not always mean what is being rolled for is important. Or even is anything. If (to pick an example at random) I mention a bar on the corner which has no significance in the story at all, and you declare you want to examine it for signs of titanspawn, I'm not going to just say "there are none"--I'm going to say "Roll Perception+Awareness." And then, unless you botched, tell you you don't see any.

So for arriving, that just leaves Max.