Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. Bad flu going around where I'm at

@Starbuck_II

Ah, ok. That makes more sense now

@Qazgir

Sheet looks good so far. Messed up the base attack bonus though, occultists use 3/4 base attack like a cleric. Yup, average rounding up for HP.

@Armonia13

I'd prefer you not take that trait. It increases your starting wealth with a bunch of things that are mostly consumables and would have been at least partially depleted by level 3. I feel like it does kinda mess with the starting gold plan I have in mind. Besides, there's likely a different trait that would give you more long term benefit

@razorfloss

Sheet says you're ragebred (wereboar) but you have calm animals (bear's only.) Think something's getting lost in translation. Also, not sure how you have so many feats listed. You should only have 1 feat from first level, and you give up your 3rd level feat as a VMC barbarian but you have Aspect of the Beast, Extra Feature, and Outflank all listed as feats.

@Farmerbink

There's no deadline in mind yet. Things have been hectic on my end with the forum not responding and now getting over my illness. Once there's at least a couple completed sheet I'll consider a more firm cut off time.

@Kaworu

We are still open to new interest. The big 16 talks about what characters are available but my best suggestion is to play what you like. There is no 3rd party material allowed.

@Triskavanski

Sorry, no kitsune.

@ProgressPaladin

No, using the standard rules.

@tonberryking

I'm trying to avoid overtly monsterous races. When you're working as secret agents it's important to blend in. Why do you want to play a gnoll?