View Single Post

Thread: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #789
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Anyways, what do you guys think Ux and Delja would have done with Teru, and whether they would have walked out of this adventure with an ally/patron?
    Quote Originally Posted by remetagross View Post
    About Teru...more likely, we would have ended up uncovering part of the truth, with the help of Sofie. At that stage, I think Ux would have been okay with blowing his Teru-granted Wish to swap Teru's and Pilot's place in the Five Pebbles, as we had once envisioned.
    Yup. Probably went through with the original plan of the swap and then Myriad probably sped away with the Pebbles, probably because of pushing a random button just to see what it does.

As for patrons, I figure Delja would have somehow tried to swindle Ux into accepting NEVER EVER to talk to that stupid Angel again once the serial killing and totally justified book burning business was concluded; report to the Dustmen; and court their favour by selling them all the dead Obyriths cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by remetagross View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of "30ft is really short as far as tactical movement goes", more so since I want to make use of Flyby Attack.
    Yeah. If you want to use it to close-attack-withdraw in combat, you want the maneuverability. Trust me. Unless you want to do more math than with the Knight stuff, you don't want to melee with average flight.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2024-04-29 at 10:53 AM.