Mark and Mina:

Spoiler: OoC
Show
-1 Fresh Water Mark, 1 remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomes2169 View Post
"I'm going to pick up the samples from the daycare right off the bat to get it out of the way, and I was planning to ask them if they had a hand in making Riolu's egg or if they met with the aura guardian while I'm there. Is there somewhere you wanted to meet up when I'm done, or do you want me to, like... go door to door between the homes to see if anyone knows something about Riolu's trainer?"
No, just meet me at the Center when you’re done and Xatu and I will get you back to Skybreak. If Nurse Joy doesn’t know about the Aura trainer I doubt there are many other people who would’ve met her, but if it comes down to it I can check around town myself.

----------------

Mark:

The person running the Daycare looks to be in his mid-to-late teens with black hair and beady brown eyes. At the moment he’s wearing the typical green smock commonly worn by breeders; its pockets are well-stuffed with tools and Pokémon toys. He also looks somewhat tense.

“You’re from Uh-Oh?” He glances at your prosthetic in a puzzled sort of way before continuing. “I have it in the back, give me a second.”

He disappears through a door and you can hear rummaging noises, giving you time to look around. Like most of the buildings in Helnith it’s a little on the old and battered side, with the usual wear and tear - scrape marks on the floor, dents and scratches in the walls. Additionally it seems that at some point in the past someone - more like multiple someones - went and scribbled graffiti all over the walls, and then someone else did their best to scrub most of it off. There are a couple awards for breeding handing up too, but the glass protecting them is cracked and the frames are damaged. Another door leads out back, where you can see grass and hear Pokémon playing.

The breeder returns, carrying a foam block that’s been taped securely shut and plastered with the biohazard stickers that are becoming familiar. “Here you are; make sure it stays cold.” He’s still looking you over with a vaguely puzzled expression, but says nothing further.

----------------

Less:

Spoiler: OoC
Show

Correct.

“You’ll want the Grand Docks; it should have been brought in by the KS Warlock.”