Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
Djin sidesteps the lightning strike casted by the orc, unscathed.

"Feisty, aren't you? And you dare use lightning against me? Pfft! I could dodge one hundred of those with my eyes close. Oi, Orion, Skar, let's flank the spell nut."

Depending on whether Orion or Skarvurus heeds his words and accedes to them, the acrobat slides down the wall and falls the last 10 ft. He kips up, flips over the craggy ground as they are flat ground, drawing a silver dagger to flank with either Orion, Rose or Skarvurus, aiming a slash at the orc's vitals. His foot slips, messing with his swinging momentum, missing the orc by a wide mile causing Djin to curse.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Evasion and succeeded reflex save so call lightning does nil against him.

Fall as free action with slow fall 20 ft and succeeded tumble check negating fall damage.

Kip Up to stand from prone as free action.

Succeeded balance check to use Sure Footed Maneuver to treat 4 difficult terrain squares as normal squares. He will flip/detours around the orc to avoid Attack of Opportunity to reach M18 if no one provides the square for flanking.

Rolled a Natural 1 on attack so an automatic miss.
From above, a destructive line of electrical energy arcs towards the ground. Unnatural in its direction and timing. For not a moment after Djin released his grip from the rock face did the bolt strike exactly where he was. Exploding rocks rain down from the top of the cliff. The exposed stone, cracked and broken reveals rich deposits of Blue Zoisite.

Though unable to understand the human’s taunt, the orc might hyperbolically boast that he has 100 bolts to give. An exaggeration of course but above the clouds darken further. Fortunately, Djin’s blade speaks a universal language. A narrow miss, due only to his opponent’s clumsy actions does not provoke a defense from the orc. Instead the storm caller lifts both hands to the heavens, leaving his vital joints and organs, unarmored and exposed. He stands defiantly, seemingly unconcerned with his own well being.