Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
Errol blushes at the sentiment and shakes his head. "Nothing more than when I pledged to my Court," he replies, his head down, scaly cheeks seeming to blush.

Annie is the first to reply to the group question. Sharply she says, "Well do we have a plan yet? Or a lead? Shadow only told us the basics of what we are doing." She looks to Snoot and then to Errol, adding, "It will probably be easier to prepare if we know exactly where we are going and what we plan to do!" The other two look to Laura expectantly, earnest curiosity written on their faces.
'I don't know if this is something we can plan for but I've got a lead.' Laura will explain about being approached by Giant about his sister's disappearance. 'We found her clothes on the edge of the Thorns with a trail leading further in. Giant thinks it was the same one that took him. He called it the Bristle Crowned Gardener if the name means anything to anyone. Which either means it took Giant's escape personally or it was a hell of a coincidence.'