Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
I was indeed looking for all spells known, so far my optimal head cannon would be: Theurgy Wizard (I'm not quite banking on it but my DM's cool about it) a dragon mark (how do those work? Can I be a dragon marked variant human and still have an extra feat?) which dragon mark? Now I have maybe 2-3 levels to work with... Cleric with a different domain? Or just straight wiz 20?
So, Wiz 17 can have every spell on the wizard list. That's like at least 500 spells, but it's the same for any 17+ wizard, so we'll leave it there. A Theurgy wizard can add one cleric spell per level instead of a wizard spell, so that can be as many as 19. But, if we stop at 17 wiz and multiclass into cleric or druid, we can get up to level 2 spells there without reducing the number of wizard spells known. Since they know all spells on their list, just have to prepare them, then it's which of those two have more 1st and 2nd (after factoring in the ones from the cleric list that were taken by Theurgy wiz). I think that's still cleric, so now we have all wizard spells, all cleric spells of level 1, 2, and cantrips, plus another 13 cleric spells of level 3 or higher.

Dragonmarks take the place of the human race with their own traits, so you do not get the free feat. Mark of Handling will give you the most extra spells at 8 total (assuming that cleric did have more than druid).

And I think we're down to feats. Artificer initiate is listed separately from magic initiate, so you may be able to get both, which can add an artificer spell and a spell from a bard, druid, or ranger. And Strixhaven initiate can also get you another cantrip and 1st level druid or bard spell. The other spell granting ones are already covered, so there are still feats to be used elsewhere.

I think that's it. I don't have a total count, because getting the total number of wizard spells is ridiculous, and if I can't get that I'm not bothering with the cleric ones.