View Single Post

Thread: The Indigo Syndicate [Pathfinder 1e]

1. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Indigo Syndicate [Pathfinder 1e]

It's been awhile since I've character crafted, I think I'll give this a go. I was initially thinking of going Archivist Bard, but randomly came across the Chronicler of Worlds archetype, which seems perfect for this campaign. I'll get a sheet together soon!

Edit: Having a debate with myself over something I want, figure I should ask to see if it's even allowed. Will you allow the Well-Provisioned Adventurer equipment trait? It a trait the replaces your starting gold to receive a bundle that's worth 1000gp. I specifically want the Lore Seeker package. If it would mess with your WBL plan, I don't want to take it(because I think that's a really fun idea).

Spoiler: Lore Seeker Package
    Show

Lore Seeker Package
    The lore seeker has the equipment necessary to delve into ancient ruins searching for lost knowledge. As this equipment package contains little by way of armor or weapons, it is most appropriate for alchemists, bards, monks, sorcerers, and wizards. If the PC can cast spells, add a spell component pouch and a holy symbol (if required).

Weapons: Light crossbow with 10 bolts, quarterstaff, silver dagger.

Combat Gear: Alchemist’s fire (3), antitoxin, oil of erase, potions of cure light wounds (2), potion of protection from evil, tanglefoot bag, thunderstone.

Other Gear: Backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, candles (5), chalk (5 pieces), compass, crowbar, everburning torch, flint and steel, grappling hook, ink, inkpens (2), journals (2), magnifying glass, mapmaker’s kit, mess kit, sack, signal whistle, silk rope (50 ft.), trail rations (5 days), traveler’s any-tool, waterskin, 8 gp.

Total Weight: 44 lbs. (27-3/4 lbs. for a Small character).

Last edited by Armonia13; 2024-04-25 at 01:23 PM.