Yeah I don't see how TWF makes all that much of a difference. I'm giving the rogue adv because of steady shot (and rather generously too, since they can't move when they use it, and if an enemy gets in their grill they either have to switch to melee or at best attack at neutral).

And if the option is two attacks w/o adv or 1 attack with elven accuracy...well TWF is two chances to hit, and elven accuracy is "three." Steady shot w/ elven accuracy is more likely to get that hit and trigger sneak attack.

Also, what damage is being added with booming blade? Because starting at level 5, it adds 1d8 on hit. Assuming the enemy is going to move to trigger the second effect is extremely presumptive. Likely, they're either 1) already in melee and don't need to move, or 2) are ranged enemies who won't move unless they absolutely have to. IME, it is not common to get that secondary damage.

Like, I get it, you guys want to defend rogue and show how good they can be. But you're making extraordinarily favorable assumptions, and the barb doesn't even have a subclass. Shadow blade is a 2nd level spell, which 8th level rogues get 2 of, and it's concentration, and they don't even get Constitution prof. An 8th level barb by comparison has 4 rages.

Listen, I've played with rogues. They can dish, if given some space to work. That's not the core of my criticism.