@chaincomplex

I'll post interest for this but had a couple of request and a rule clarification.

Requests:

1. I was planning to go with a Archivist / Binder build and want to check if the Divine adaption of the Anima Mage PRC was allowable? In short final build would be a Binder/Archivist/Anima Mage/Tenebrous Apostate.

2. For the Tenebrous Apostate, would there be an issue to changing the fluff to a different individual other than Tenebrous?

3. Would there be an issue to use the Faerie Mysteries Initiate feat (Dragon 319). Looking at the Passions option to use Int for hit points.

Rule Clarification:

1. I had read that for non-arcane casters to gain a familiar it would require to gain a spell-like ability from sources like a feat (such as Fey Legacy) or a template where a caster level is provided for said effect. Same for non-psionic characters using similar sources to get a psicrystal. Is this correct that these alternative sources can meet the prerequisites of the needed caster/manifester levels for feats like Obtain Familiar or Psycrystal Affinity?

On the one hand I see where this is coming from, but I am not sure if correct from a RAW standpoint.