Frank's description of The Lodge seems to tickle Levi, who begrudgingly responds with a small chuckle. He studies Frank for a long second, and then nods as if deciding something to himself. But rather than speak to Frank, the man raises a hand and calls over a waitress. "Two dozen raw please," he says flatly to the woman, adding, "and get me an ashtray if you would dear." Then with a wave of his hand, he excuses the waitress who has never had the opportunity to speak. As she walks away, he says, "Sorry, I'm starting to get hungry. Hope you like oysters. They ship these all the way from Massachusetts and such. The real deal if you know what I mean."

He reaches into the coat of his pocket and removes a cigar, eying Frank again. Rolling the stick in his hand, he takes a deep breath in and sighs. "So then, what is it that you are afraid of. What is it that is threatening your family, that you think we can help you with?" Levi raises a bushy grey eyebrow. His expression is still hard, full of skepticism.

Jen finishes up her meal with Caitlyn; surprisingly good. They set a tentative time and place for the double date and Caitlyn leaves still buzzing with excitement. Leaving the bakery, Jen is hit with the wet humidity of the day and the grey almost smoggy sky. She heads to her car and begins the drive out to Salem.

By the time she gets into town, a light rain is painting the streets. Pulling up to the church, Jen can see a decent collection of familiar pick up trucks parked along the street. Main street is still pretty empty, and even from where Jen's parked across the street, she can hear music playing from inside the church. Out on the steps though are Alexandra and Arnold. The two are (as always) dressed in camo and workwear, huddled together under an umbrella, sharing a cigarette and a can of Miller. They note Jen and Arnold waves to here. "What brings you up today," he calls, a friendly grin on his face.