I settled on which character to submit. JNA reconsidering theirs made it easier.

Spoiler: One Ear
Show
I am called One Ear. My name is my own. I am of the People, the Children of Mr. Tibbles. Mr. Tibbles was the Herald of The Master. The Master was a good man. I do not know why they sent armies against him.
I fell when they sent war trolls against The Master, when Mr. Tibbles first rallied The People and the lesser Kindred to The Master's fortress. An army of cat-kind. But The Master treated me with the blood of the enemy and I lived again. I became not just a child of Mr. Tibbles, but his squire, a servant of The Master.

They sent dragons against The Master. Again I fell. The Master sewed me back with parts taken from an unborn egg of a she-dragon felled in the attack. And I became his Dragon, the Enforcer of The Master.

They sent more and more against us, I learned the magics of The Master, and I learned how to borrow and steal the magics of others. The Blood of Mr. Tibbles did not just unlock the power to turn into the guise of a halfling, it gave me power like unto The Master. I became One Ear, apprentice to The Master.

But villains eventually slew him. They smothered his simulcra in their wombs, cracked his soul Jars, burnt every runic seal that would hold his essence and rebuild his body. Then they desecrated his fortress and scattered The People. Only I remain loyal to The Master. I will find the secret prize and bring him back.