Spoiler: Previous Player Actions
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Breitheamh View Post
As Skaruvus holds the gem up to the light to examine it more closely, and then begins to move closer to Utra for her to get a look at his find, he senses the air palpably change, and frowns looking windward.

As the lightning flashes and the wind screams, the body of the Orc begins to rise once more, Skar pockets the gem and listens momentarily, to the danger...

He hadn't sensed this coming...

Quick as he can, Skar crouches and begins prowling forward like cat, smoothly shifting muscles and skin and bone as he does so, until with the same grace as water flowing rapidly over a riverstone, a massive cat continues the forward advance, powerful muscles rippling under orange and black stripes, the druid's sharkskin armor somehow miraculously maintaining its fit over the new body.

Skar advances toward the newly risen Orc, tail swishing lazily, and allows a rumbling growl to emit from his throat, speaking in an even tone, "I am feeling cautious in this moment. I am not wishing to feel more..." He lets the last syllable trail off into a continuing low growl.

Spoiler: Mechanically
Show
Skar will use a Standard Action and 2 uses of Wildshape to turn into a Tiger and keep his armor on him.

Move a little bit forward, so that I am about 20 feet from the Orc and in a position to charge. I'll be honest I am having a really hard time interpreting some parts of that map. Some things are clear, but I don't know what the numbers on the left are supposed to be, and I can't tell where Utra is either.
Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
Djin still waits for Stylianos and Skarunus to act. His actions are either flank or attack from where he is depending on the two's actions. If both of them reach the orc, he slides down the walls of the mountain, pick himself up and flips through craggy ground as if they are flat ground to flank. If not, he will fling force bolts at the orc.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Slow Fall 20 ft (Ignore 20 ft falling distance damage)

Tumble roll succeeded so ignore the remaining 10 ft falling distance damage.

Stands from Prone as free action (Thief Acrobats Kip Up Class Feature)

Sure footed maneuver roll succeeded so he can ignore 4 difficult terrain squares while moving to flank.
Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
With the spider apparently safe for now and the rest of the party ashore with her beginning to slowly congregate in the general proximity of the Skincutter, Utra slowly closes her book and keeping but one eye on the web of the little weaver, focuses her mind. Not on the slow pulsing of power building up in her empty hand, nevertheless; that is for later, if it is coming to play at all – but rather at the Orc.
Spoiler: Telepathy in ORC (I keep picking that damn language and finally my patience pays!)!
Show
If you'll speak, speak now. the words radiate from mind to mind.
Quote Originally Posted by razorfloss View Post
Seeing the impaled orc start moving He frowns and cursesGod damnit I hate undead. They aways stink and always leave a damn mess He holds out his hand it begins to start glowing a malicious black. Orc:Die again and leave us be

Spoiler: Action
Show

Move Dark Companion close to Orc. While close to orc It has a -2 to ac and saves.

Cast Curse dc 17 will save (if successful it has a -2 penalty on attacks, saves, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls)

Strange illusion, disorientating in its absurdity. A man approaches, but no, he is in fact a tiger. A ghost white body outlined in striking black stripes. A magician materializes before his eyes, casting curses and dark emanations. A miniature telepath implores him to speak, her circling hands a blur.

Two bolts are hurled at the son of the storm from an elevated position high in the surrounding cliffs. No attempt is made to avoid being hit by the resurrected champion. Who defiantly stands and absorbs the hits, though taking significant damage.

Taknorogan (Skincutter Orc) takes 11 Force damage
Health 87%

Returning fire with a bolt of his own, Taknorogan lifts his eyes towards the sky. A swirling maelstrom building within. Down from the heavens he does Call Lightning on Djin.

Dark clouds flash and tremble with a reverberating sound as a direct lightning strike is only seconds away.