R11T23: Focusing on the threats to Visto, Tsyra shifts to her left to slash at Brown's flank, but the guard blocks it.
Spoiler: Inspiration
Show
Gain sabotage.

R11T22: Maggie says, "Forgive me, friends, but precision attacks and tactical movement is playing more to our enemies than to us. Please don't be angry with what I'm about to do."

She puts her focus into her prayer to the Green Faith, and a thick fog billows outwards to spread around the corners into most of the main fighting area. "There. They might use darkvision in their own darkness, but that won't help them in a fog!"

R11T19: "A little light mist never bothered me," says Valdoreth with a grin as she steps into Tsyra's view to swing hard against Brown's armor, not penetrating even with all of the current group and personal buffs active.

R11T16: Virashi continues her song for the heroes.

R11T15: Chemtugo continues to focus his immortal hatred on the healer. Both claws slash Visto's chest for a total of 4 + 3 cold; his bite, however, is foiled by the cloud.

R11T12: Brown draws back on his rapier arm to find the best attack to end Visto's life quickly. When he does so, there is a flurry of activity from the heroes desperate to save Visto. Tsyra misses. Valdoreth looks like she was going to hit, were it not for the fog cloud. Ago's scimitar fails to land. Unfortunately, the fog cloud does not also save Visto from Brown. The rapier stabs into Visto's cheek for 18.

Visto, roll a Fort save vs. the CDG!