Quote Originally Posted by RandomLunatic View Post
"I can drive, but going into combat with sunroof open defeat point of tank," Skira pointed out. "As for fix, I not good with computer. That question for 509. Or maybe T'tchrrt."
It is a moment before your comms crackle to life. A clone shouts a reply over the sound of heavy and continuous blaster fire and the shouting of combat.
"Great, get over here and take out their other tank before it wastes us all," he shouts.

When you mention 509, the clone stands up a bit straighter.

"Let me take a look at it, sir," he says, "as long as the external scopes are still working, I'm sure I can rig something up."

He clambers up and into the tank. It is quiet for a few seconds, except for the sound of combat from the far side of the main pillar, to the north.

"Look alive, clankers at twelve o'clock!" one of the clones says as the first blaster bolts start zipping over your heads.
By the central pillar, a large door, most likely meant for shipping, has opened and disgorged an entire platoon of roughly fifty battle droids. Arrayed in neat rows, a mix of B-1's and B-2's march towards your position.

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!" one of the clones yells, and the call is answered by the others as the three not in the tank take cover, two behind the tank and one behind a destroyed speeder, and start laying down fire.

Spoiler
Show
Player action. The droids are 50 squares away from you and firing as they advance towards your position.