1. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: The Noctuary (D&D 3.5e, Level 20+ Adventure)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Noted. I knew Dark Sun in 2e was official, but wasn't aware WotC recognized any 3e source.

athas.org is considered approved material, though as I mentioned above with Dragonlance, I haven't gone through it so I'll take it on trust that you'll let me know if something borked is coming out of there,
    Thanks for that. I just checked and at the end of a lengthy article it says Mimir is unofficial after all. I was thinking of another site I think, but I only intended to use Athas.org for the most part in any case. I won't use anything overpowered, and will run things past you as they arise. Is it okay to use Athasian races and material for the character, who travelled to Faerun before game start? I have always wanted to play a Mul, and that is the only place outside of Dragon magazine where you can find them. There is at least one or two artifacts I can track down for you if needed that allow for travel from Athas to the rest of the multiverse.

EDIT: Just found it. It is called planewalker.com and it is the official fan site. They have permission to make material as long as they don't try to sell it. Not sure if that officially counts as second party or not.
    Last edited by paradox26; 2024-04-24 at 03:29 AM.